1: "normal day"

There I was laying in bed contemplating whether or not I was ready for this. Directing. Its harder than acting. I mean the film industy is nothing but men. I was the only girl in my film class. Embarrassing. I live in a small apartment in New York. Expensive though. I work at a record shop on the side to pay for my apartment. Great view though.

I finally got up to use the bathroom. I walked to the sink tiredly to brush my teeth. While i was brushing i pulled out my phone to take a picture to send to my best friend, Maya. Maya and I had been friends since we were in the womb. My mom and hers were best friends in high school because they both got pregnant by the same guy...wow. Long story.

Willow: good morning stink 😘

Maya: wassup bae. I would send a pic but I look like shit rn😗

Willow: shut up ur hot

Maya: whatever. So howsssss school?

Willow: tough. Like im superr glad im here and everything but there's so much pressure on me cause im the only girl here

Maya: omg i forgot about that. Im so sorry. But hey if it makes u feel better, u r the only girl there so prove them wrong. Dude ur like a hardcore feminist. Dont feel like this just cause ur the only girl there!

Willow: ik ik but its just weird

Maya: i get it.

Willow: so hows FASHION school????

Maya: a dream come true. I swear everyone here shares a brain with me. They all dress nice which we didn't see at school which i loveee and i have a project where i design 3 outfits for my favorite fashion brands and send them in to get picked by the deisgner so they can show it in their next shows AHH

Willow: OMGGG THAT'S SO EXCITING

Maya: i know right im so happy

Willow: im so happy 4 u bestie butttttt i gotta get dressed to go work with these assholes😢

Maya: bitch im manifesting for u to become an oscar winning director!...and actress hehe

Willow: and im manifesting that u become a world famous designer and model😊

Maya: ughh i love you byeee💕

Willow: byee💖

I finshed texting Maya and got dressed. Maya is a fashion major so she plans out my outfits every night before i go to bed which i love but i hate.

I'm always overdressed but i feel confident which i need. I look in the mirror and think wow im so hot but there's always something off. It could be the smallest thing on my body and i would change my whole outfit but today i just felt really good im not sure why.

I grabbed my bag and my keys and head out the door. "Hey gladys" i waved to my neighbor. Every friday i go over to her house to have dinner. I know its weird going over to your 70 years old neighbors house to go eat dinner but heyyy she reminds me of a granny okay.

"Mornin baby" said gladys as she stood out of her door with the trash. " i got it gladys im on my way out" i say as i grab the trash bag out of her hand. " thank you willow have a nice day" said gladys as he rubbes my back. " you too" i say smiling at her as I leave the apartment.

I throw the trash out and head to my car. It was a shiny black car my favorite color. I got it on my 17th birthday from my mom. My dad was never around which sucked but i try not to dwell on him cause i know dads don't tend to stick around. I got in and turned on my car and the radio. My favorite song started playing and that was the perfect way to start the day.

New york may be seem dirty and violent from other perspectives but I've grown a liking here the past few weeks. The view from the window was beautiful. The people, the buildings, the billboards. It was a dream come true.

I pull up to NYU. I could feel my chest rising up and down. I swear same thing every week. Its the boys. They scare me dude. But hey i want to be a director so i just gotta put up with it. I walk in the building. Everything was normal today but except everyone was gathered around a poster on a wall. The poster said there was a trip to London next week.

I didn't know how to react. I froze. "What's everyone looking at" said a boy behind me. "Uhhh..." i was still frozen. "Okayyy I'll go see for myself" said the boy walking up to the poster. I walk backwards and then spin and walk foward. I couldn't believe it. A trip to fucking london. I've always wanted to go to london to see where they filmed harry potter and eat the food. I heard it was really good. I smile to myself. I go to the principals office (i don't know if when ur in college u call them principals just a guess) "hello Mr. Reeves" i say walking into his office. He wore his simple white button down and back pants with his brown dress shoes. He was well built, kinda dilf material hehe.

"Hello Ms. Beach how are you" he says going to sit in his chair. "I have a question about the london trip" i said twiddling with my fingers but looking up at him. "What about it" he says leaning in intrigued. "I was looking foward to going but im not sure how much it costs or how long we're staying can u give me more info" i say kicking my feet now. "Uhm yes so the trip is 3000 doll-" i cut him off. " WHAT?" I say in a whisper scream.

"Sorry i yelled but... how much again ha?" I say with a hesitation in the back of my throat. "3000 dollars and the trip is for 2 weeks. You will be staying in a 5 star hotel with breakfasts and dinners all paid for."

He says. "Oh. That's awesome. Okay sooo..how do i um sign up?" I say opening my arms to elaborate. "Well u can sign up right now just let me put your name on the list and then u have to pay the money on sunday" he says. "Sunday? Its monday! How am i gonna get 3000 by sunday??" I ask freaking out.

"Im not sure maybe start a go fund me and u have a job yes?" He asks. " yes sir but thats to pay for this school and my rent and my groceries and my bills. I dont have that kind of money" i say freaking out more. "Well kid i dont know what to tell you. Figure something out you're smart" he says with a smile. "Okay. I'll figure something out. I always do" i say with a smile and leave.

I head to my first class of the day. As soon as i enter, i smelled nothing but axe body spray. I'm pretty sure i threw up in my mouth a little. I sit in the front setting my bad down. "Heyyy willow bitch" says a boy brandon right in front of me. "Hey brandon asshole" i say with a smile on my face. His name is Brandon Arshol so it just made sense at the time.

"you're in my seat babe" he says with a smirk. I turn around and look at the chair i stand up and look all around the chair. "This one?" I say. " yes" he says rolling his eyes. "Sorry i got here earlier and i claimed this one. Maybe next time...babe" i say crossing my arms sitting back down. "I don't know why i try with you sometimes" he says going to sit in the back. Then as soon as he left an angel showed up. A new girl.

Heyy my last story kinda flopped so im wrting this one in hopes of more viewers so thanks for reading :)
Also pls go check out my new story "time flies" if ur also obsessed with Pedro Pascal🫡