6: The trip

The week had gone by so quickly. Maya and jess were getting so close and I was so happy for them. Every movie night they would cuddle up next to each other in the corner of the couch. They made me feel so single.

"Hey willow can we tell you something" said maya. "Of course but I already have an idea of what it is" I say smiling to myself. "Me and jess are...dating." says maya looking over at jess with pure love in her eyes. "Yesss I knew it" I say jumping up to hug them. "I'm so happy for you guys" I say. My besties 1st girlfriend eek. "K well I saw that coming. I'm gonna go get the rest of my stuff packed. I'm leaving tonight and I want the both of you responsible and...I cant even worry about you 2 getting pregant this is the best day of my life!!" I say running off to my room. I heard them chuckle.

I was packed for 1 month in london which consisted of 2 luggage's and a huge backpack. I finshed and layed down in bed. I felt so much...peace. My life was going according to plan. Nothing was holding me back. Life was perfect. I watched the next marvel movie I was on, Age of Ultron, i heard it was like one of the best. Then it turned to 8pm. I was shaking. I leave the door with bags in my hands. Maya and jess came rushing over to me squeezing me in their warm embrace. "Ugh I'm gonna miss you guys so much. Its only a month though." I say. "You say that like it's a short time" says maya about to cry. I swear this bitch Is always crying.

"I'll be back before you know okay..bye my loves" I say kissing them each on the forehead. I leave my apartment and knock on Gladys's door. She opens and sees my bags. "Bye my beautiful girl" she says pulling me into a hug. "Bye gladys. I'll only be going for month and I will try my very best to bring you a British husband okay?" I say to her. "Okay baby. Have fun" she says pulling away. I wave and leave the building. I get in my car and drive to the airport. The drive was long but of course my queen Taylor was on the radio...again!

London boy. Hm. What a coincidence that I'm going to london and London boy starts playing. I finally got to the airport and I post something on insta.

Liked by Mayamartinez, jessross and 204 othersWillowbeach: ✈

Willowbeach: ✈

Comments

Mayamartinez: okay willow u look so hot rn ugh😍

Jessross: I'm gonna trash ur place😀
|Willowbeach: then I'm gonna trash ur face😀

BrandonArshol: shit ur coming too??
|Willowbeach: stop r u going???

I wanted to fucking cry. Brandon cant be coming on this trip he's gonna ruin everything. "Take a deep breaf, take a deep breaf, take a deep breaf" I tell myself. Okay I was ready to leave. As soon as I walk out of the bathroom I see a group of boys in a circle. Must be my crew for the trip. yay... "Ms. Beach there you are" says Mr. Taylor with a big smile on his face. "We're all here now arent we?" Asks mr. Taylor. "Wait I'm here now" I see Brandon leave the bathroom tucking in his shirt into his jeans.