2: emergency back up plan

There she was. Standing there in shock just as i was on my first day. "H-hi" she said. "Hi" i say when no one else did. I was excited okay. I stand up and walk towards her. "I'm willow what's your name?" I say to her. "I'm jess" she says smiling. "Nice to meet you jess. You can come sit with me if you want." I say smiling at her. "Oh I'd love that" she says relieved. "You're like my guardian angel. Sorry if that's weird but you're the first girl here which makes me sooo relieved." I say laughing. "Haha thanks. Yeah there is a ton of guys in here" she says sitting down.

We sit and make small conversation. "So where are you from" i ask turning over to her to listen. "Oh im from chicago" she says. "Oh shit I loveeee Chicago." I say excited. "Really? It sucks over there. I mean the heart is beautiful. The buildings, the food, the designer shops, the fun exhibits, the abnormally large rats" she says chuckling. "Omg so its just like new york but with more violence" i say laughing. "Haha yesss" she says. Me and jess were getting along great untillll...."omg just kiss already" said brandon laughing with his 2 other minions. I throw him the finger with a smile.

"Wow what's your problem wednesday adams" he says with a pout. "Hmm let me think maybe its the mysogynysitc blond hair blue eyed freak in the back of the class who fucks his minions on the low" I say snapping back at him. He just sat there and rolled his eyes at me and continued to talk to his friends.

"I think I love you" said jess in awe of me. "Haha thanks. I just cant stand him anymore. He's been this way since I got here" I say frustrated. "Girls please keep it down I'm trying to teach" says our teacher. Mr. Taylor. He had curly dark hair, blue eyes, tall, and perfect build. I lowkey had a crush on him but I didn't let him know that for...special reasons. Maybe it's my daddy issues kicking in. "Yes Mr. Taylor my bad" i say nervously. Time went by and by until class ended.

"Hey where are you staying while you're here" I ask jess. "Oh I'm staying in the hotel down the street" says jess pointing to it as we leave the building. I gasped. "WHAT. you cant be staying there!" I exclaim. "Why not?" She asked confused. "1st of all, that place is haunted and 2nd, gang banger hotspot. It's not safe jess haha" I say laughing.

"Well then where do I go then" she asked freaking out. "Uhmm I know we just met but do you maybe wanna stay with me?" I ask with a questioned look on my face. "Um...yeah actually that's so nice thank you." Said jess happily.

"Great let me write down the adress and I'll let you pack to get ready" I say grabbing a notebook and a pen. She stops me. "Let me just get your number and you can text it to me so we can make it easier for each other." She says. "Cool." I say giving her my phone. "Okee all done. I'll see ya later willow" she says smiling and walking back to her hotel.

I walk happily to my car and put the key in. Again another one of my favorite songs started playing.

I began singing the song as I drove to my apartment. I walk in the building. I got inside and throw my keys on the counter. (^^picture at the very top is what willows apartment looks like) I sit down and decided to post something on instagram.

Liked by Mayamartinez and 168 others
Willowbeach: loml

Comments

Mayamartinez: ughh I miss this beaut😭

User19: nice car

User26: GIRL WHAT KINDA MONEY YOU GOT?
|Willowbeach: none actually :(

BrandonArshol: why don't u post pics of urself? Too ugly? Haha
|Willowbeach: lol show me ur car now Brandon arshole

God Brandon was never gonna stop was he?

I decided to change into something more comfortable

I cleaned up a bit knowing jess was coming over any minute. Then as I was about to finish cleaning I heard a knock at my door. "Eek shes here" I jumped excitedly. I open the door and there she was with a guitar and her luggage. "Hiii!" She says as I let her in. "Hi" I say. "Woww ur apartment is so nice" she says as her jaw dropped. "Eh its nothing." I say shrugging. "No its great" she says. "Welllll um I'm not really sure where u wanna sleep. There's the living room and I could go out and buy an inflatable mattress if you want" I say. "Oh no i have one you're good" she says reaching into her luggage. "Cool. Well I've never let someone stay in my apartment before so sorry if I'm awkward" I say. "Oh no it's okay. Let me just set up and then we'll be off to...talking hah" she says laughing. I smile at her

"Okay well I'm gonna go text my friend so..um..be right back" I say going into my room.

Willow: hey maya

Maya: what did u do

Willow: I'm letting this new girl I met at college stay with me🙊

Maya: uhm..girl...u just met

Willow: I know but she was new and she was staying at a freaking haunted hotel.

Maya: shit if she's from a haunted hotel maybe you should've left her ass there

Willow: MAYA????

Maya: what?

Willow: you cant say that she was completely clueless. Like a puppy

Maya: is she rich?

Willow: MAYA!

Maya: sorry🙄 but good luck

Willow: also one more thing

Maya: go for it

Willow: there's a school trip to london next week...

Maya: WHATTTT OMG THAT'S SO EXCITING. are u gonna go?

Willow: its 3000 dollars.

Maya: oh shit

Willow: yeah. But I think I know what to do.

Maya: and what is it you plan to do?

Willow: sing.

Maya: OMG YESSSSSS THAT'S IT IM COMING HOME RN

Willow: stop what about steve. (Maya's boyfriend) U can't just leave him!

Maya: ur singing for the 1st time in 3 years I have to witness it in person!!!!!

Willow: ugh okay cause ur college is like 3 hours away from my apartment maybe u should stay.

Maya: absolutely fucking not I'm coming rn

Willow: okay whatever bye

Maya: BYEEEE

I couldn't believe this girl sometimes. I cant believe I'm singing again. I mean I have a good voice but I HATEEEE singing. It's my emergency back up plan when I need money asap. I sing, i get paid simple. Now just where do i sing?

Hola thanks 4 reading 😊