7: whoops

So the 1st day in London was prcetty chill. I mean I was stuck in my room all day, unpacking my stuff. I had so much stuff. I talked to my mom on the phone. I texted maya. Her and jess were having so much fun and they even invited gladys to dinner after I left.

It was almost time for dinner at the hotel. Fancy place to have dinner and it wasnt even a restaurant. I got dressed up for dinner, I mean it was my first night in London after all.

I look in the mirror and fix my dress a little and I head downstairs

I look in the mirror and fix my dress a little and I head downstairs. As I walk down, everyone turned their heads towards me. "What?" I ask. "Why do you...we're just eating dinner" said brandon. "Exactly, we're eating dinner in an expensive hotel where celebrities stay at. I gotta do what I gotta do" I whisper to Brandon as I sit next to Mr. Taylor. "Well I think willow looks very nice" says mr. Taylor with a smile. I swear mr. Taylor is the nicest teacher I've ever had. Our food then arrives.

We all had chicken ceaser salads for dinner

We all had chicken ceaser salads for dinner. It was my favorite. I mean I was expecting something a little more...london but this was okay too. "So willow, how are you enjoying the suite?" Asked mr. Taylor while wiping his mouth. "Oh it's beautiful, the view is amazing, I have a king sized bed, and a flat screen tv." I say with a large smile. "Oh wow, all we got were the beds and a television haha" said mr. Taylor jokingly. "So did you guys hear about that singer staying here for the week?" Asked brandon. "Singer where?" Asked one of his minions. The table was filled with 9 of us. Brandon, minion 1, minion 2, me, mr.taylor, and some kids named Ashton, toby, theo, and rayce.

"Oh interesting. What singer?" Asks mr. Taylor. "Some styles guys" says brandon shrugging it off. I spit some of my water out and gasp. "Omg willow are you okay?" Asked mr. Taylor rubbing my back. "Yeah...brandon did you say styles...as in harry styles?" I ask in shock. "Yes! That's the name and what about him?" He asks shrugging once again. "Hes here? As in this hotel?" I ask still in shock. "Yes Wednesday Adam's that's what I just said" he says rolling his eyes. I just kept silence through the rest of dinner. I decided to keep my distance with the boys this whole trip. I just think boys suck. I mean at least the ones I was on this trip with.

We finshed and we all stood up and thanked the cook. "Alright I'm going to bed, night mr. Taylor" I say. "Goodnight willow oh and tomorrow we're going to the harry potter tour at 8am so I expect you to be ready by 7" he says with a stern look. Okay daddy😏. "Okay got it Mr. Taylor." I say as I walk up the stairs.

It felt so surreal. We were going to one of the sets of harry potter. It was my biggest goal in life haha. As I was walking, about to open my door a guy walks out of his door, right next to mine.

Harry styles

I tried not to panic cause I wanted to play it cool. I totally didn't have a crush on him in the 3rd grade and I totally didn't cry to one of his songs yesterday. I turn to him and smile. He smiles back. He was leaving. It was almost 10pm. So I decided to talk to him.

"Hey...um..know any good places to hangout in london?" I ask mentally slapping myself. He was a freaking celebrity. "So you're not from london huh?" He asks. Uhh obviously. "No I'm not from here, just visiting" now why would I tell him that. He could be a murderer for all I know.

"Nice!...well..um...I'm actually heading to a bar right now." He says gesturing to the stairs. I'm not even 21...I'm assuming he was over 21. "Oh I'm not 21 yet" I say. "How old are you then?" He asks. "Oh I'm 18, about to turn 19" I say looking down. Okay besides this guy being a celebrity, he was very intimidating, he had on a black t shirt, a brown cardigan, and some baggy light wash blue Jean's. It was cute. Stop. So I decided to lie like the smart woman I am hehe. "So what's your name?" I ask. "Harry" he says. "I'm willow" I say with a smile. He smiles back. We were making absolutely no progress.

"Sooo...do you want some company at the bar?" I ask. "Um...not really sorry. I kinda wanna go alone" he says. I feel like I just got rejected by 20 guys at once. "Okay that's fine...I'll see you around" I say going into my hotel room. As soon as I get in I jump up and down. I just met harry styles and got rejected by him what more could a girl want.

Really quick I take my phone out to post something on insta.

Liked by Mayamartinez, jessross and 245 othersWillowbeach: just got rejected by a celebrity in Europe

Willowbeach: just got rejected by a celebrity in Europe..what more could a girl want?

Comments

Mayamartinez: okay 1 day in London and you look hotter by the minute!
|Willowbeach: haha muchas gracias :)

Jessross: okay okay get it ig🙄
|Willowbeach: u know u luv me😘
User87: which celebrity is in london rn?????
|Willowbeach: I'll never tell...
Mayamartinez: STOP WHO REJECTED YOU FR??
|Willowbeach: text me...now!

Maya: WHOOO????

Willow: ok but u have to promise not to freak out okay?

Maya: okay..I promise

Willow: harry

Maya: STYLES??????

Willow: I told u not to freak out!

Maya: omg HARRY STYLES IS IN LONDON? HE IS IN UR HOTEL? U TALKED TO HIM??? OKAY WILLOW IK U TOLD ME NOT TO FREAK BUT IM FREAKING OUT RN MAN😭😭😭😭

Willow: I'm gonna block u if u scream in caps again. And yes he's in my hotel. In fact his room is right next to mines. He left and I asked him if there were any good places to go in London and he said he was going to a bar and I said do u want company and he said no and then he left so now I'm upset!

Maya: bro what?!??!?!?! He probably thought u were a crazy fan or something. He's probably used to that by now.

Willow: yeah ur probably right. Alright I'm probably gonna head to bed. HOLD ON someones knocking on my door brb

I head over to my door and open it and there he was...

Harry Styles.

"Hi...18 is the legal age of drinking here...I could use some company" he says with a small smile on his face but an intensity in his eyes. I just froze. "I'd love some company too" I say smiling back at him.

And so they meet. Thanks 4 reading😳