18: Hello Nina Gold

The night went by. We ate spaghetti for dinner. I could still taste it in my mouth.

After dinner we finshed the movie and that was it. The night was pretty normal besides Brandon being there.

He was such a pain the ass but not as much as he was in New York. He was...friendlier and I didnt mind it.

I was laying in my bed recapping the night. Harry had his arm around me, we cooked together, and he hugged me when I left. It was a normal relationship we had, not uncomfortable at all. It wasnt even that awkward between us anymore.

It was Monday morning. I was so nervous. Like that feeling when it's your first day at school and you worry if your friends are even gonna be there, if people are gonna judge the way you were dressed, or even the way you walked into each class. It was a common feeling for me but I just didnt expect that feeling today. I'm usually pretty casual with auditions but this time I was actually meeting with the casting director. I had to make a good impression. I slowly get out of bed. I woke up extra early to prepare physically and mentally.

I walk over to my bathroom and take a warm shower and brush my teeth. I felt like I was moving in slow motion. I walk over to my luggage and pick out my outfit.

I felt very fancy today

I felt very fancy today. My outfit was super casual but the jacket I picked out changed the whole look. I felt so...super model off duty. I grab my bag and a water bottle.

I head down the stairs and pull out my phone. I decide to call my mom before I left.

"Hey mom"

"Hey baby what's up?"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm meeting up with the casting director for star wars X"

"I'm sorry what? Star wars?? Baby that's your biggest dream. I'm so happy for you. Are you gonna audition?"

"Yeah I am but the auditions are in LA"

"I'll try to work some extra shifts to help pay for the ticket"

"No no mom dont do that"

"I have no doubts you'll get the part so I'm paying for your plane ticket. Unless you have a job in london"

"No..."

"Then I'm getting you a plane ticket to LA for next week"

"I dont even know when the auditions are gonna be"

"Well as soon as you get that info please call me okay?"

"Okay. Thanks mom I love you"

"I love you too water bug. Bye"

My mom was my best friend. She was always there for me. She was a very stress free person. She was a free spirit. My grandpa used to say she was so uptight as a child. She always had straight a's. She was the perfect child and when she got older, she completely changed. She lived in a trailer park for most of her life singing at bars to make the small money she did. Then she met my dad. He was way older than her. She was 14 and he was 25. You think a child cant live and make their own life decisions at 14 well...they actually can. My mom was a really good liar. She told my dad she was 19 and he believed her. He got her pregnant and he got her best friend pregant too on the same night at different places.

They found out when they both took a DNA test and found out he was the father for both. After that, my mom lived with mayas mom for a while. Mayas mom was 23 when she got pregnant and my mom was 14. Unlikely friendship between them but it worked. When my mom turned 18 and I was 4 she went to college and i stayed with maya and her mom for a little. When my mom got back, she was a doctor. I highly paid one too. She was the best in her field.

After that my life was complete bliss. I got everything I ever wanted as a kid. I felt spoiled at times. I never felt bad for myself for not growing up without a father, I mean it happens to a lot of kids. Dads never stay. It happens. They move on, some sooner than others.

I leave the hotel and walk to the coffee shop across the street. I could see nina from across the street through the window. My heart was beating incredibly fast.

I walk In and the bell rings. She brings her head up to see me. She waves to me and I just smile and wave back. "Hi nina" I say shaking her hand. She shakes back. "Hi willow, how are you?" She asks. "Oh I'm great how are you?" I ask. "I'm wonderful thank you for meeting me today" she says. "Thanks for inviting me heh" I say. The waitress came over and poured coffee into our cups.

"Okay I'm just gonna jump into it. This is going to be a very fun process. I mean it always is but this one is really gonna be fun. I've casted all of the star wars sequel movies, 1917, les miserables and tons of others. This film is going to focus mainly on the palpatine brothers. (I know palpatine never had a brother I'm just making up their story hehe) and sheevs love interest, nala, she has powers but not of the jedi it's more powerful. It's pretty much a love triangle between sheev, elio, and nala. Nala comes from a rich, powerful family in Coruscant. The two brothers come from naboo. They meet because of an arranged marriage and originally elio and nala were supposed to marry, but nala falls in love with sheev the "bad brother"." She says.

"So yeah that's a little info on the film. Auditions are going to be in LA next week on Friday and Saturday at paramount studios. You can fly over and audition. If you do get the part, your travel, food, and hotel will all be payed for. We would give you 2 weeks to prepare and then you will fly out to LA again to go to the table read and to meet the cast and director and producer. After that we start filming." She finishes. "Wow...um that's a lot to process. Um I would love to audition for the part of nala. I can fly to LA next week. My mom is helping me pay for a ticket. Yeah...I'm gonna audition." I say.

"Oh perfect. Well I had lots of fun willow. I will see you next week" she says smiling and winking at me. "Good luck" she says patting my back before leaving. I got chills. Holy shit...I'm auditioning for a star wars movie...unbelievable.

Thanks for reading.