21: maya?

Liked by willowbeach, ninagold and 3,028,729 othersHarrystyles: 🍦

Harrystyles: 🍦

Comments

Willowbeach: 🍉

Brandonarshol: ok wtf r yalls comments. R u describing how each others bussys tasted??
|alexisrodriguez1: BAHAHHA
|willowbeach: no brandon🙄

Mayamartinez: is that...oh

Jessross: IM SUSPICIOUS

Use4929292: IS THAT WILLOW??

I laugh at Harry's comments section. More specifically Brandon's comment.

Bussys?

I dont know if I should tell him we were talking about the ice cream flavors or let his mind explore.

Me and harry drove home. I wanted to grab his hand so bad.

I didnt want to seem desperate. I mean we just kissed.

We arrived at the hotel. I had a weird feeling in my stomach when we got there though. But not a bad feeling.

"Theres someone in the hotel." I tell harry. "Obviously" he says rolling his eyes jokingly.

"No like I mean theres someone new" I say. "How do you know" he asks. "I don't. I just have a gut feeling" I say.

We get out the car. Harry opens the hotel door for me. My jaw drops when I see who was inside.

"MAYA?" I yell her name.

"Ahh heyy" she says running up to hug me. What the fuck was she doing here?

We squeeze the life out of each other. I was so happy to see her. "What are you doing here?" I ask with pure joy in my face. "Oh I missed you too much I couldn't stay away anymore" she says. "Where jess?" I ask. "Oh good news, she got a job at the american museum of natural history and dude let me tell you, shes making good ass money" she says. "Oh my god I love that museum. I'm so happy for her" I say. "And also no need to pay the rent while you're out here, me and jess are handling it" she says. I gasp.

"No way. I cant let you" I say. "Why dont you ever accept kind offers" harry jumps in. "Oh...who's this?" Maya asks. "Oh um maya this is harry, harry, maya" I say introducing them. They shake hands. "Nice to meet you" harry says. "You too" maya says with a smile. I smile at them both.

Maya looks back at the both of us suspiciously. "What's going on between you two?" Maya asks. "Nothing" harry says. "Har it's okay she knows" I say. "How does she know?" He asks. "Um shes my half sister, she practically knows everything about me" I say. Then out of the blue the devil himself came.

Brandon.

"What is all that loud noise? Oh...its you" Brandon says coming down the stairs. "Uh uh Mr. Asshole go back upstairs" I say walking over to him.

"No I wanna talk to maya!" He says shoving me aside, walking over to maya. "Get away from me arshol" maya says. "But-" Brandon gets cut off. "No uh uh don't. I dont like you Brandon and I never will please go back to..jerking yourself off or whatever boys like you do on a good Wednesday evening" maya says.

Brandon just stands there. I walk over to him. "Sorry Brandon. Right nows not the time." I say patting his shoulders. He doesnt even look at me. He just walks back up the stairs.

"Maya you just got here and you're already breaking guys hearts...I'm kinda..proud of you" I say. She just smiles at me.

"Well let's go to my room" I say running upstairs. They both follow, well maya running with me and harry walking up the stairs.

I open the door and let maya in. Harry follows but instead of going in, he stops and kisses me on the cheek. "I wanna kiss you again" he whispers to me. It sent shivers down my spine. Me and harry step our of the doorway and I give him a quick peck on the lips. Before I could go back in the room, he pulls my waist and kisses me deeply.

Wow

I place both of my hands on his neck. He squeezes my waist. I laugh in the kiss. I pull away before anyone saw us. "I like that" he says. "Me too" I say smiling. I walk into the room. Maya was already on the couch watching tv. Well she made herself at home.

"So um...can I stay here with you in the meantime. I mean while I'm here in london." Maya says getting up. "Of course how can I say no" I say hugging her. I just missed her so much.

"Ugh thank you willow" she says. "Yep" I say. "So harry...do you know any fun places to do here in london?" Maya asks harry. "Dont bother he'll probably say no and leave" I say jokingly. "Hey in my defense you were a total stranger" he says laughing too.

"So...you two fuck yet?" Maya asked. "WHAT? NO!" me and harry yell at her in unison.

"Hmm...just seems like it. Theres some..tension" she says sitting on the couch. Me and harry just look at each other. He got red. So did I. "See what I mean. You're both blushing" maya says pointing to both of us. "We kissed!" I blurt out. "WHAT?" maya yells. "Let's order dinner" I say immediately changing the subject. "Mexican or Italian?" I ask grabbing my phone.

I ran to the kitchen counter. I swear I've never seen a hotel this apartment-like before.

"I'm down for mexican" harry says running to the kitchen with me. "Oh harold..did you kiss my sister?" Maya Asked walking to the kitchen. "Maybe" harry says walking to the couch feeling awkward.

Maya looks at the both of us. "Okay lovebirds I think it's time we have the talk." She says. Oh god.

"Ma dont" I pleaded. "See harold when a man and a woman love or in this case like each other" maya begins sitting on the couch with harry. "They feel a sort of horniness for each other" she says. "Okay that's enough ma" I say. "I'm ordering what do you guys want?" I ask. "I'll have some tacos de asada" maya says. "Dont know what that is but it sounds good so same" harry says. "Cool I'll get the same thing. 3?" I ask. "Yes" maya and harry say in unison.

I order the food and now we wait. Great. My two favorite people with me. And the most chaotic next door. What could go wrong.

Thanks for reading.