23: trio

Liked by willowbeach, ninagold and 5,929,728 othersHarrystyles: new album coming soon

Harrystyles: new album coming soon

Comments

Ninagold: fun. Can't wait!

Willowbeach: so excited harold😊

Tchalamet: waiting for the rock album harry☝️

User92929: YAYYYY IM SO EXCITED!!!

Brandonarshol: yeah yeah can u pick me up breakfast?

Harryismybf: did yall hear willow helped write a song for the album???
|user92929: what😀🔫 she did?????

Okay okay I was extremely happy for harry but what the fuck were we??

Friends?

Boyfriend and girlfriend?

Friends with kissing benefits?

I think it's the last one. I wanted to talk to him about it but I didnt want to rush him you know.

I was laying in bed when I noticed maya wasnt in bed. I heard sizzling and smelled food. Maya was the greatest cook I've ever known. I dont know how she does it.

I get out of bed and grab my phone and head to the kitchen. Maya was making eggs and bacon. My favorite.

"Aww is that for me?" I ask. "Ew no" she says. I frown. I knew it was for me though.

I sat on the table and I heard maya turn off the stove. She came over with 2 plates of bacon and eggs. Shes the best.

"Here you go I guess" she says rolling her eyes. "Thank you maya" I say with a wide smile revealing all my teeth. She couldn't help but laugh.

She sat with me and began to eat. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I saw Brandon had posted a picture of himself, you know the usual.