44: burn

I woke up to the smell I was expecting. French toast.

I jumped out of bed. Maya was still sleeping. I put on my shoes and opened the door. I saw harry cooking and what I think was a strawberry refresher on the table. My favorite.

"How'd you know that was my favorite?" I asked harry as I leaned on my door.

"I didn't but..who doesn't like strawberry" harry giggled. I closed my door and walked over to him. "Thanks" I said as I grabbed my drink and opened the straw.

"Well you kinda threatened me so..you're welcome..I guess" he says with a crinkle on his forehead. I chuckle.

"Wanna go out today?" I ask. "I would but...paps" he says as he turns off the stove.

I groan. "Man fuck the paps okay? They'll see us together and make up a fake story so what? I just wanna go out" I say as I sit down in a chair by the table.

His face was blank as he put the french toast on the plate and walked it over to me. "Syrup?" He asked. "Harry! Come on...and yes." I say. He walked over to the cupboard above the stove and grabbed some syrup.

He set it down on the table and sat with me. "I'll go.." he started. "Yes!" I whisper yelled. "Wait...under one condition. We have to go...in disguise" he smirked when he said "in disguise"

I giggled. "Disguise?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah..that's what I said" harry said with a face that said "that's a dumb question"

"No." I said bluntly. "We're gonna go out. And we're gonna enjoy ourselves without feeling stalked by the paparazzi okay harry. Let's just have a good time. Ah. Let's go to the beach" I say. "I love the beach" harry said as he jumped up. "Well go get dressed styles. We're leaving in 10 minutes" I say as I stand up.

"Hey. You cant tell me what to do" he said as he put his hands on his hips. "Dont start" I say. "See. You're doing it again."

***

I got dressed and I walked out of my room without making a sound

I got dressed and I walked out of my room without making a sound. I walked to Harry's room and knocked.

"Come in" he said. I walked in and timothee wasnt in there. "Wheres timmy?" I ask as I walk over to his bed. "He went out last night with this girl..lily I think was her name" he said as he pulled a shirt out of his dresser.

"Could you hurry up and put a shirt on please?" I ask as I cover my eyes.

"Why? You're gonna see me without one soon anyways" he shrugs. I slowly uncover my eyes and look at him. He had tons of tattoos but the one that got my attention was the butterfly on his chest.

He put his shirt on and grabbed a bag. "No it's okay I'll carry a bag with our stuff" I say as I take my bag off my shoulder. "Okay...cool" he says as he hands me his towel and some extra clothes. I stuff it in my bag and stand up.