38: get out of my room

So good news. Maya's sleeping over tonight.

I asked her because I was tired of living with the boys.

We were watching Hereditary. Our favorite movie. Okay it's not the best movie but the plot is amazing.

"Why the fuck is his mom banging her head on the door like that" maya screeched. We burst out laughing until we had tears in our eyes. We find horror movies hilarious.

I hear footsteps outside our door. I heard one of the boys knock. "Hey! shut the fuck up" harry says as he walks back to his room.

We both laugh even more.

We eventually stop. "So..what's up with harry. He seems awfully..bitchy" maya says.

"I know and he is." I say. "Woah what happened to sweet gentle harry?" Maya asks as she turns herself closer to me because she was intrigued.

"I dont know I mean one second he's laughing and hugging me then the next I'm pinned against a wall and he tries to kiss me" I say. Mayas hand slaps over her mouth.

"I'm sorry pinned? Kiss? Maybe he was just horny" maya says. Of course she would understand.

"That's exactly what he said but here's the twist...hes dating our director" I say with shock. Maya has the same amount of shock.

"That's disturbing. That's like dating your teacher or worse...your boss" maya says. "That's exactly what I said." I say.

*sigh* she gets me.

"But...that's like cheating right?" Maya asks. "I think I dont know I've never been involved with something like this before" I say.

"Oh and another thing..I'm gonna sing at his concert tomorrow" I say with a fake smile. "Holy shit! Seriously?" Maya whisper yells.

"Yeah..I was practically forced but hey...a crowd, a band, me, it's a perfect mix" I say sarcastically.

She starts laughing.

"Yeah yeah and just so you know I'm coming with you and do you even listen to his songs? Do you know the lyrics or anything?" Maya asks. Shit

"Well...not exactly but I can learn them pretty quickly." I say. "Willow!" She yells. "What?" I ask in confusion. "That's it we gotta memorize some of it tonight" she says as she pulls out her phone.

"What are we doing?" I ask. "Memorizing his entire first album" maya says as she types something on her phone.

The next thing I knew I heard a knocking at our door.

"Oh come in" maya says in a bright voice. Then in walked the devil himself.

MR. HARRY STYLES

"Maya what the actual fuck?" I whisper while slowly turning to her. "I'm gonna go in the living room. You guys need to figure out what's going on tomorrow. Byee" maya says as she stands up and leaves the room.

Harry was still standing in the doorway.

I sigh and pat on the bed for him to sit down. "Should I close the door?" He asks grabbing the handle.

"Sure" I say rolling my eyes. He closes the door slowly and walks over to my bed. He sits down and waits for me to say something.

I cross my legs as they say, "criss cross applesauce." "So..you dont know any of my songs?" He asks starting the conversation.

"Obviously not. Why else would maya text you?" I ask with a mood. "Okay then..um well for the show we're gonna be singing everything from the first album, 2 songs from this album, and 2 cover songs." He says.

"Okay." Is all I manage to say. "Wow um..okay let's learn the first song alright?" He asks. "Fine" I say pulling out my phone.

Harry turns around and notices my guitar in the corner. "Nice guitar" he says. "Thanks" I say without making eye contact. "Can I borrow it. Just for now so we can get a feel on the songs" he says standing up.

I look up at him. "Sure harry do whatever you want. You do it anyways" I say looking back down on my phone. I find the first song called meet me in the hallway.

Harry walks over to the bed holding my guitar. "First song?" He asks. "Meet me in the hallway" I say. He begins to strum the guitar. "Wow and it's tuned?" He asks out of stupidity. "Yes harry I dont just leave it in the corner of my room for decoration" I say sarcastically.

He chuckles. I form a very small smile on my face. "Okay start." I say. He softly muttered "2,3,4" and began playing.

"Meet me in the hallway" I begin.

"Meet me in the hallway" harry begins singing too.

"I just left your bedroom" we sing in unison now.

"Give me some morphine"

"Is there anymore to do" we sing but this time looking each other in the eyes.

***

I woke up the next morning to the sound of birds. Me and harry were up all night watching movies. I felt a heaviness next to me. I just assumed it was maya.

But then I heard a female voice from the kitchen. I slowly got up and walked to the door. I didn't turn back to see who was on my bed because I was afraid of who it would be.

I open the door and see maya and timothee cooking breakfast together, laughing.

Shit

I turn around very slowly and I see harry laying in my covers. His soft curls rested softly on his forehead. I just stood there looking at him. Admiring him really.

I walk closer to him and sit on the bed. He must've felt me because he turned over. I desperately wanted to curl up next to him but that would be weird.

Instead I gently shake him so that he wakes up. He fluttered his eyes open and shoots himself up. "Did I sleep in here last night?" He asks. "Yeah but it's fine har" I say shrugging.

"You sure?" He asks. "Yeah its cool" I say. "Maya and timmy are making breakfast. Come eat" I say standing up. He slowly lifts himself off the bed and stands next to me.

"You ready for tonight?" He asks. "I think so. I mean we only memorized that album and half of the songs were about having sex" I say jokingly as I turn around and walk to the door.

He grabs my arm gently. I turn around and see sentiment in his eyes. "Thanks again" he says. I ruffle my hands in his hair. "Eh what are friends for?" I say with a smile. He returns the same smile.

Thanks for reading.