42: I sit down by her side

Liked by willowbeach, harrystyles and 1,992,629 othersOliviawilde: 👀

Oliviawilde: 👀

Comments

Willowbeach: shh ur being too loud!
|oliviawilde: ur being too quiet🙄

Tchalamet: hey who is that girl? She's cute
|willowbeach: ur too kind timmy😫

thechristiananthony: 🤨
|willowbeach: yes? Can I help u sir?
|mayamartinez: hold the muthafuckin phone! R u from chase atlantic??????

User9292: I'm confused I thot we were mad at willow for breaking up harry and liv? R they friends?? What's going on??
|harrystylesisbae: shes directing their new movie

Harrystyles: ♒😃
|willowbeach: what the hell does that have to do with anythi- okay ♓😃
|oliviawilde: heyy ♓😃twins
|Mayamartinez: hola amigos ♊😃
|Ninagold: ♋😃
|Careyjackson: ♎😀
|Joanreyes: ♏😀

Let's just say me and joan are besties now okay?

We spent so much time talking. She reminded me so much of my mom. She was big on astrology. She's a scorpio. Huh. Surprisingly it makes total sense.

All of us were walking out of the room laughing about all the costumes. We walked over to the boys room and knocked. "Oh boyss" Angelina said in a "sing song" voice.

"Wait a minute" I heard taika yell. "Harry's pork stick wont fit in the suit!" Ezra yelled. "Dude!" I heard harry yell.

I heard grunts coming from inside. "Pork stick...huh" chloe said and she walked behind us. "Never heard that term before"

I saw the door slightly open.

"Okay you guys can come in now. They're all back in their clothes." Morgan said as he widened the door. "Now we know to get you a size larger harry" another costume designer said. "You make me sound fat" harry said as he crossed his arms.

I chuckle. Harry slowly turned his head to face me. He squinted his eyes and walked out of the room. "Wow what a drama queen" timmy said as he walked out of the room.

"Was he like that the whole time?" I ask. "Y-" timmy got cut off. "Yes" Morgan and hugh said in unison.

"Alright everyone. Next we're gonna go do our screen test. So we're all gonna do it separately then I want willow and timmy to do one and then willow and harry to do one together okay?" George said. "Okay" we all said.