47: MOM!?

We drove back home and I was sitting on the couch watching fast and furious. I had no idea what I was gonna do today. I was midway through the movie when maya sent me a text.

Maya
Heyyy..wanna go out today

Willow
Uhm..actually yeah sure

Maya
Wanna go to the mall

Willow
Yeah. What time?

Maya
1:30?

Willow
Yeah. I'll come pick u up

Maya
Alright bye

****

"You guys kissed again?" Maya asked as we walked through the mall. "Shhh! Keep your voice down. Theres people everywhere!" I whispered to her. "Dude! He's with olivia! You could get fired!"

"How many more people are gonna keep telling me that today?" I sighed. "Have you talked to him about it?" She asked. "Yeah..uhm..he kinda maybe..asked me out" I squinted my eyes and practically sent a message with my brain telling her not to kill me.

"WILLOW BEACH!" Maya yelled and after that, most of the people in the mall turned to face me. "Maya what the hell??" I wanted to kill her. I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into a store. We ran through and went to hide in a dressing room.

I sighed and through my head back in frustration. "Now why did you that?" I rolled my eyes. "Well..uhm..I dont know maybe cause harry asked you out and you kissed him and ughh this is too much to handle and it isnt even happening to me!" Maya sat down on a chair in the dressing room.

"Well..should I?" I asked as I sat next to her. "Willow...is he worth it? Is he worth your career?" She asked. "Well..no..he isnt but..maybe..maybe he can be" I had no idea what I was saying at this point.

"I like him willow..its up to you now..but I'll support you through whatever decision you make...okay?" "Okay"

****

Liked by mayamartinez, tchalamet and 100,729 othersWillowbeach: hot stuff

Willowbeach: hot stuff

Comments

Mayamartinez: u or me😏

Tchalamet: aw u guys bought me a mug?

Solangebeach: beautiful girls
|willowbeach: I miss u mama<3

Oliviawilde: real hot stuff😏