43: like a rockstar

We were back home. Me and maya were on the couch rewatching American Horror Story.

Maya couldn't stop asking about yesterday. Honestly I had nothing to say about it except it was just acting. She didn't believe me. She asked timmy about everything and he of course he told her every single detail.

"Ugh timothee shut up" I yell and throw my head back. "And then the tension was so intense. Like willow was looking at him like they were the only two people on earth. And harry looked at her but he didnt really look at her and then at the end he was like "oh I dont fall in love" hahah what a liar" timothee finished.

"Okay maya wanna go play dress up?" I ask changing the subject. "Dress up?" timmy and maya ask in unison. "Wanna come try on random outfits and make em look cute?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Yes!" Maya screeched as she jumped up and ran to my room. "Can I come?" Timmy asked. "Ew no" I say and flip my hair jokingly and walk to my room.

Maya quickly threw me in an outfit. I told her to take a picture for my insta.

Liked by Tchalamet, Mayamartinez and 74,893 othersWillowbeach: fashiOn

Willowbeach: fashiOn

Comments

Mayamartinez: at its finest.

Harrystyles: I don't like this
|willowbeach: okay??

Tchalamet: yeah this is hideous
|willowbeach: stfu u guys r making me feel bad. Its fashion timmy !

Oliviawilde: unique🤩
|Harrystyles: naw I know you lying
|Harrystylesisbae: yayyy holivia interacting on social media for the first time yayyyy
|willowbeach: that's a backhanded compliment olivia🙄

Joanreyes: wait..this isnt that bad

Willowbeachfan20: omgggg willow I love this outfit so much.

Harrystylesisbae: making this my new pfp brb

I walked out of my room and I walked into the kitchen so everyone could see the outfit.

I saw in the corner of my eye, harry run out of his room.

"I had to see it in person sorry." Harry said as he bursted out laughing.

"Its not funny harold. Its fashion taste. Something you're not very familiar with I can clearly tell" i say as i gesture to his outfit.

He crosses his arms and walks over to the couch.

Maya and I follow and we sit on it too. We watched american horror story for a bit then I got bored and pulled out my phone. I posted the second picture from the "photoshoot"