Chapter 5

Hi guys, little note here really fast !!

As a bit of a warning, this chapter contains some pretty dark imagery about 1/4 of the way in. It concerns the PTSD Asami has developed since the fight with All For One and her mother.

I did some research and watched a few videos and it was incredibly upsetting for me to watch as well as write.

Please be warned that this may be hard for some people to read, especially those who are younger than about sixteen. Please be cautious.

Also, the next three chapters will still be pre-returning to UA. In chapters 7 or 8 we will see Asami returning with everyone.

After that, the story will begin to get back on track with the anime. Besides making the gap between the AFO arc and the Provisional License Exam arc larger than MHA did, the story will continue to closely follow the anime. Currently, it has been about 2 1/2 weeks since Asami woke up, so it's been about a month since she first fell into her coma.

Everyone has been at UA with the exception of Asami for about a week now. Though Bakugo and Izuku have been helping her- they, along with All Might, have pretty much been cheating and doing her work for her. The only reason we haven't seen anybody besides her closest friends is due to the press swarming UA and the hospital to get info on Asami and All Might.

Anyways- I hope you all enjoy this chapter !!

-Izuku's POV-

"Izuku Midoriya, right?" A girl stood before me, blond curly hair with glimmering periwinkle eyes that seemed to sparkle at me. "Didn't I see you at the sports festival on TV?" She twirled a strand of her hair around her finger and I couldn't help but note the way she seemed to slip her elbow under her breasts as if to project them more.

"Sure..." I cocked my head at her, picking at the slip of skin beginning to bleed by the nail of my thumb.

She was blocking my view into Asami's room.

"Your quirk was totally cool! You must be super strong right!?" She reached forward, giggling far too high-pitched for my ears to withstand as she slipped her fingertips under my sleeve and clasped my bicep.

"Uh-" I cocked an eyebrow at her, trying to move from her grip and lean away, but she had her knees pressed on either side of mine and this bench wasn't very big. Either way I moved; this was going to seem completely wrong. "Could you please not-"

"Your hair is so soft!" I didn't realize she had a handful of my hair until she pulled on it and I yelped in pain, struggling against her grip as I grabbed her wrists and tried to shove her away. She laughed loudly, throwing her head back as she laughed wildly. "Oh c'mon, I've always liked the feisty ones."

In my struggle against this girl, I was able to lean around her and find a nurse slipping into Asami's room as she hurriedly glanced down each end of the hallway. Immediately after, I watched Todoroki slip out with an aggravated look as he took off storming down the hallway opposite of me.

Suddenly, I realized that everyone from this hall was seemingly gone.

With every patient in their respectable rooms, the nurses talked loudly on the phone's at the entrance aways down. Too far to see me or Asami's room regularly. The doctors were gone, they were rarely seen on this floor from five to nine in the evenings, and so this was usually a time for nurses to be shifting between day and night shifts.