-1-

It was the first day at camp, I was going to see my bestfriend Maddie. I haven't seen her in a year so I was excited to actually get to hangout with her as soon I got there.

I jump out of my dads truck before he starts to pull the camper into the camps spot. I'm always super shy and awkward when I first get to camp but after a couple hours I start to get use to everyone.

"Madison!" I say as I run to give her a hug.

"Hey scarlet."

After giving her a hug I see this brown haired brown eyed boy walking over to us, I've never seen him before so he must be new. He gets over to us and gives Maddison a hug.

"Hey Hayden." She says as she hugs him back.

"Who is this?"

"This is my bestfriend scarlet, I told you about her."

"Oh yeah, hey scarlet." He says as he puts his hand out.

"Hello."

I felt super awkward so I made an excuse to get away from them. I walked over to the bathroom to just have a reason I guess.
I wonder if she's dating him?

After being in the bathroom for awhile I hear the bathroom door open. I look over to see who it was and it was Maddie.

"Hey why have you been in here for so long."

"Oh I don't know, just felt like it I guess."

"Oh ok, your grandma told me to tell you that dinner will be done in ten minutes."

"Ok, thank you!"

She walks out before giving me a weird look. I probably looked like I was sick or something. I walk out the bathroom and I start walking to the dinning hall. I get inside and walk over to the tables to see if Madison was sitting anywhere and she was, she was in the back with Hayden.

"Hey Maddie!"

"Oh scarlet, sit here."

I walk over to Maddie and Hayden, he kept staring at me like I was a clown or something so I felt awkward. I sit across from both of them with my plate that had Mac an cheese and peas on it. Madison didn't really talk to me because she was distracted by Hayden.

"Sooo maddie, howd you guys meet?"

"Oh, we met at the thrift store a couple months ago."

"Why didn't you tell me you met him?"

"I didn't think it was something you needed to know."

"Oh ok." I say as I get up to throw my food away.

I didn't eat much but I wasn't hungry so I just left the dinning hall. I walk over to the teens room where I see my ex bestfriends. Heather, clair, and Monica. They stopped being my friend for no reason and they hate me for no reason. I wanted to be full of myself for a second so I walked over there just to see the looks on their faces. They all stopped what they were doing. The looks on their faces are priceless.

I've always been a shy girl who avoided doing anything so I'm sure they didn't expect me to walk over there to where they were.

"Hey guys."

They all ignore me and start laughing. I don't get bother by groups of girls because they probably are insecure and that's their way of hiding it. I walk into the teens room some more to where I saw my brother and his bestfriend. They were playing a board game and it was the funniest thing because they kept arguing.

Maddison

Maddison: Hey stupid, where are you?