-10-

Hayden

Hayden: do you want to go to the beach with me and my family today?

Scarlett: yeah sure!

Hayden: ok, we're picking you up at three.

I get out of bed and I get dress and ready. I was happy to spend the day with Hayden's family since I haven't been able to go to their house lately.

I go upstairs to say goodmoring to everyone to see Madison and William crying on the couch. My first thought is that she told him and now they didn't know what they wanted to do.

"What's wrong?"

"Madison told me she was having a baby." Says William while wiping the tears off his face.

"Are you happy or sad or something?"

"We're happy just didn't expect to have a baby at this age."

"Yeah I know that's kind of unbelievable."

I go over to the front door and I grab my bag before running out the door to see Hayden. His family were all waiting for me and when I got into the car they all started trying to talk to me.

We get to the beach and there was so many people there. I didn't expect there to be that many people.

We all walk over to this one empty spot and Hayden's parents start setting out everything.

"So scarlet, I hear your brother is getting married."

"Yeah he is!"

"Are you excited?"

"Of course, my brother and bestfriend getting married was my dream as a child and now it's actually happening!"

Madison Jackson

Happy to announce our first baby!!

Liked by jordan11_66 and 272 others

she already posted about it? None of us even know anything. Like how far along is she? Can we tell the gender any time soon?

"Madison's having a baby?" Says hayden as he shows me the picture."

"Yeah, she told me last night."

"Oh wow."

"Yeah I know."

After getting home from the beach I hung out with piper. I don't really talk to her anymore and I just wanted to see what was up with her.