Chapter 3

A/N - This chapter is suppppper NSFW so pls only read if you are 18+

May 2014

Olivia waited patiently behind the school for Harry to show up in the car. Since the new year, they had been seeing each other secretly to avoid any awkward questions from their peers and with them both being so busy it made no sense to make anything official. 

When Harry eventually showed up he was smiling from ear to ear. 

"Someones cheery to see me" Olivia questioned 

"I'm afraid it's nothing to do with you" he smiled, turning down the radio "I just left school."

"You did what?" Olivia exclaimed 

"Yep, focusing on youtube. Mum and dad are completely okay with it surprisingly" he said, pulling away from the empty lot 

"You're mental" she laughed 

"Hmmm, debatable yes, how'd the English exam go?" he asked 

"Think it was okay, I still need help with maths though so you have to help me" she pleaded

"Nope, not a chance" he replied

"Pleaseeeee" she begged

"Say Harry you're the best and I'll think about it" he laughed 

"Harry you're the best" she groaned 

"Yeah still not doing it" he howled

"Harold!" she exclaimed

"Nope" he shook his head 

"I will suck you off for every question you help me with?" Olivia propositioned

"Deal. When do we start" Harry agreed

" You bastard" she laughed, smacking his arm

Harry turned up the radio blaring an Avicii song as loud as the car let him "Can't hear youuuu" he sang, drumming his hands against the steering wheel, he rolled down the windows and the car was filled with cool blasts of air.

The sun was shining and many people were going to the beach but the pair had made plans. Every Thursday evening Olivia would go to Harry's house. Nobody was in and she would just tell her parents she was going to Jess's to study. Olivia stared out the window of the car at the passing greenery and felt a sudden wave of panic rush over her.

"So if you're leaving school, does that mean we need to stop... whatever this is?" she asked 

Harry turned the music down "Err no I don't think so, do you want to?" 

"No no, I was just wondering you know. Might not have time for me in your busy schedule" she laughed 

"Always got time for someone that will do my wanking for me" he winked 

"You disgust me" she cringed

They arrived at Harry's house and in usual fashion went straight to the kitchen for biscuits and tea. The sun was extremely warm and Olivia went into Harry's room to change out of her uniform and into the clothes she put into her bag. She removed the sticky shirt and sat on the bed in her bra and skirt, lying down on the crumpled sheets and bathing in the sunlight that peeked through the window, she closed her eyes for a moment and imagined it if she and Harry had decided to publically announce that they were seeing each other. They would probably be down at the beach with everyone else, not hiding behind the back of the school to get picked up, lying to her parents. In a way, she wished that she hadn't agreed to keep whatever it was a secret and decided to bring this up with him, but with him leaving school to focus on youtube it would be a nightmare trying to get him alone other than their usual Thursday meetups. Olivia stretched her arms up and continued to lay in the sunlight before Harry came in and jumped on top of her, destroying her peacefulness.