Chapter 12

A/N - This doesn't match up with like timelines etc but we'll go with it xxx

August 2019

Olivia opened her eyes to a sleeping Harry and planted a kiss on his forehead before getting up to shower. The sun was shining brightly and as Olivia turned the water off she slipped on a bikini to wear. It was their last day on holiday and summer was coming to an end. It had been the greatest summer Olivia had experienced in years. They had gone to festivals, parties and were now in a beautiful hotel in Marbella, just the two of them, a break from everyone else.

Olivia had finished tying her hair into a low bun and was about to put on some clothes when she felt two arms wrap around her waist and squeeze her. Harry planted kisses down her neck as Olivia squealed, he pulled her down onto the bed and laughed.

"I honestly think you could do without that and we can just stay in here all day?" he teased

"Nice try. I have one last day to tan before we go back to England, I am NOT wasting it"

Harry stuck his bottom lip out and pulled a sad face "Please?"

"We can shag anywhere we want but do you think I'm getting this tan back home? Unless it's from a bottle of St Moritz then no. Now move it" she said pushing him off the bed and picking up a beach coverup to put on over her black bikini.

Harry left the shower and pulled on a pair of swimming shorts and a t-shirt, his skin now contrasting with the white on it due to his tanned complexion. His hair was lighter due to the sun and his smile had been brighter ever since Olivia came back into his life. They linked hands and headed down to the pool where they lounged about all day. Olivia lay sunbathing and Harry couldn't help but stare at her. Everything about her brought him in, she wore a triangle bikini that seemed to be a little bit on the smaller side but Harry didn't mind too much as it gave him more to look at. Her smile was wide as she laughed at Harry's jokes and she looked almost as if she was radiating positivity. He snapped a picture of her lying with a book on her face and put it on his Instagram story with the caption 'Well one of us needs to be the smart one'.

As the sun began to set the pair returned to their room and got ready for dinner before packing up their things to make their morning flight the next day. Olivia jumped into the shower first and Harry could hear her singing from the bedroom, he opened the door to the bathroom and slipped his shorts off, spying Olivias tan lines through the glass door of the shower. He opened the door to the walk-in shower and Olivia smiled.

"What you up to?" she giggled

"Just showering. All about water conservation me" Harry shrugged, wrapping his arms around Olivia's waist

"Oh yeah, forgot all about that" she rolled her eyes and kissed him softly

Harry backed Olivia to the wall as the kiss became more passionate and the two laughed at how much water was getting in the way of their kissing. Olivia stood on her tiptoes and lifted her leg up and wrapped it around Harry's waist, he held onto it to give him stability before pushing himself closer to her. The bathroom was soon filled with the steam from the water and the soft moans of the couple.

At dinner, Olivia took out her phone and checked through peoples stories from the day. She stopped when she saw Harry's

" Harry! I look terrible in that and aren't you scared of what people will say?"

Harry shook his head, swallowing his food before replying "First off, you don't look terrible, you look brilliant and second of all I don't care what people think because I've actually got something to ask you"

Olivia, swallowed her food quickly and adjusted her seat, she knew what was coming and she felt incredibly nervous.

"Liv, I want you to be my girlfriend. You pretty much have been these past few months and I want to make it like official, no more hiding each other away"

It was true. Everyone had suspected them to be dating already and fans were always trying to figure out who was the girl in the side of a lot of the boy's stories, knowing it wasn't any of the other girlfriends. Olivia had even made plans to move to London.

Olivia smiled a toothy grin and nodded her head "Yeah I'd like that. Now it's my time to tell you something"

"Okay go"

"So. There is a position opening up in the London office for my work and it's a higher-paid position, better job in general, and I was thinking I might take it"

"Liv that's sick you should totally do it. 100%"

"But because I live in Manchester, it would be a bit of an issue. I was maybe thinking of getting a flat in London and we could be closer, do you think that's a good idea?"

Harry took a sip of his beer "Or. You just move in with us?"

"I couldn't Harry, what if we were to break up or something. I'd be better off just finding myself a place first and then we can talk about me moving in"

"You're pretty much always going to be staying at mine though"

"Or, we split the time and it means Freezy and Lux don't need to hear us having sex all the time?"

"Sounds good to me," Harry said raising his glass to cheers Olivia.

After dinner they stayed and had a few drinks, Harry took out his phone and took a selfie of the two of them, posting it onto his Twitter with the caption 'Sorry @Behzinga she kisses better'. Olivia giggled into her cocktail and pulled out her phone to which she was now receiving multiple texts.

Better Than The Sidemen & Co

Talia Mar - 19:56

LIV!!! DID HARRY ASK YOU TO BE HIS GF??

Gee Nelson - 19:57

Shut up did he????

Freya Nightingale - 19:58

It's about time

Olivia Evans - 20:00

Yeah hahaha. Only took him nearly 6 years

Olivia put her phone down and stared at Harry as he drank his vodka, staring out onto the water. She put her cheek in her hands and smiled, soon she would be in London, living the life she always knew she wanted to with Harry, it had just taken them a lot longer to get there than she had expected.

A/N - I hate this chapter so much lmao. I think this may be coming to an end soon just bc I didn't plan on it being a super long story but let me know if you're enjoying and I will possibly write another.