Chapter 30

February 2021

The girls had been asked to meet the boys at the space where they were filming another tinder video with Harry Pinero, Chunkz and Filly this time. Olivia felt rather apprehensive about Harry filming another tinder video after the last one, but he assured her that she could watch and make sure that he was kept in line, not that he even wanted to risk anything.

Since Christmas, he had solidified his thoughts on marriage and there was nothing more he wanted than to ask Olivia to be his forever. The ring was bought, he had asked her mother and brother's permission and he had planned his proposal to a T. Surrounded by all their friends after filming he would ask her and they could celebrate there, he had booked the space for an extra two hours after they were due to finish.

When Olivia pulled into a parking space at the building she felt nauseous, she feared what she would see with them filming and worried that Harrys eyes would wander again.

Talia shut the passenger side door "Wassup" she said slinging an arm around, Olivia.

"Just nervous" Olivia shrugged.

The girls gave each other knowing glances as to why their friend would be nervous and decided to change the topic of conversation to recommendations of the latest tv shows they'd been watching. Olivia picked at the hard skin on the side of her thumb as Talia and Freya discussed characters on a show Olivia had not caught the name of, fighting the urge to bite at the raw skin surrounding her nails around her friends. She focused her eyes on the concrete of the carpark and followed her feet as she walked up to where the boys were. It was an old brick building that was extremely cold in the February weather, Olivia felt herself wishing she had worn a thicker sweatshirt as she shivered as a breeze blew by her.

As soon as the girls walked in the boys all headed to greet them, with them being in a bubble it was okay to do so, and Olivia felt grateful to be able to be around her friends like this especially over the past few months.

"Ladies" Chunkz hollered as he saw them, scooping Olivia into a hug "I haven't seen you in time bro, how you feeling?"

"Yeah, better thank you, you?" Olivia smiled.

"You know me, I'm just vibing" he shrugged causing her to laugh.

The shoot went well however Harry kept stumbling over his words. He kept glancing over to Olivia and getting more and more nervous as time ticked on, when they were onto the last girl he could hardly put a coherent sentence together and they had to keep doing retakes. Olivia sat in a chair behind the cameras and giggled at how flustered he was getting.

When the crew began packing up Olivia started doing the same until Harry had stopped her.

"I thought we could maybe stay for a little bit. You know just chill with the lads" he said

"I dunno Haz I'm feeling kinda tired, haven't been feeling all too well today"

"Covid!" Ethan yelled as he wrapped up his mic wires

"Livvys in the mud" Simon sang earning a swat on the arm from Talia

"It's not that you divs, had to take a test yesterday to be allowed here remember"

"Just like an hour or something please" Harry begged

Olivia chewed her lip. Her anxiety continuing to eat away at her from the inside out. "One hour" she nodded.

With the crew all packed away and the friends all chatting with one another, rather confused as to why Harry had rented the space for longer than needed but happily accepting the free drink he had also purchased. Harry decided that with the way Olivia was reacting it would have been better to do this in private. He took her by the arm and nodded toward the door, a gesture to which she greatly appreciated, getting out of the space would metaphorically get her out of her anxious stupor.