Chapter 24

A/N - This is a saaaaad chapter

November 2020

Harry rubbed the sweat off his forehead and twisted open the bottle of water he held in his hand. Olivia reached up from her reclined position on the lounger and took the water from him.

"I was going to drink that you know" Harry said slipping his sunglasses on to shield them from the strong Dubai sunlight

"The key word there is 'was' Harold" Olivia smiled sweetly

She tipped the bottle back and took a few sips before Harry squeezed the bottle causing water to spurt all over Olivia, soaking her and the lounger she was lying on. She rubbed the water from her eyes and looked at Harry with rage in her eyes. Harry widened his eyes and stripped off his t-shirt, running to jump into the pool that sat on the couples balcony.

"You're already wet you may as well jump in Liv" he called

Olivias anger soon turned to laughter and she joined him in the pool, splashing about and trying her hardest to dip Harry under the cool water. He wrapped his arms around her neck and the pair drifted about the water almost weightless, their arms anchoring them together.

The ridges of the tile on the pool wall could be felt between Harrys shoulder blades as he connected with the edge of the water. He leaned in and kissed Olivia deeply, pulling away and resting his forehead on hers, his hands roaming her back until reaching the knot that held the bikini top she was wearing together. He pulled one string, loosening it completely and Olivia narrowed her eyes at him.

"That's the quickest you've ever been able to do that" she teased

"Your bras don't have a string, they've got like some magic enchanted locking spell on them or some shit okay give me a break" he scoffed

Olivia giggled and leaned in again to kiss Harry as he fiddled with the other strap, her bikini top now floating in the water beside them, bare chests touching. Harry traced her tan lines with his finger.

"We've been here 5 days how are you so tanned already" he murmured

"Jealous?" Olivia said scrunching her nose

"Never" Harry scoffed before leaning in and kissing a trail down from Olivias neck to her shoulder

Olivia shut her eyes and let her head fall back slightly, the warm rays heating her face up. Harrys hands roamed around her body freely and just as his hands had reached the waistband of her bikini bottoms a phone began to ring. Olivias eyes snapped open and Harry groaned.

"It's mine, I'll be back in a minute" Olivia said giving Harry a small kiss on the nose and breaking from their position.

Hoisting herself out of the pool Olivia squeezed the water out of her hair and covered her chest with her hands, she rubbed her hands on a towel before wrapping it round her and picked up her phone to a phone call from her brother.

"Hi J  how's things?" Olivia spoke

There was a silence at the end of the phone for a moment before Jamie replied "Liv... I don't know how to tell you this but... but dad passed away"

Olivia felt the world around her come tumbling down. She knew her dad wasn't feeling good before she left for her trip but she didn't think it was anything serious " Jamie. That's not funny" she choked, Harry looked up from the pool with worried eyes, getting himself out and walking over to her

Her brother was now crying on the phone "It was just sudden, they don't know what's caused it. Maybe a heart condition he didn't know about or something, I'm so sorry Liv I didn't want to ruin your trip but I couldn't keep this from you"