Chapter 4

July 2014

Olivias 18th birthday was fast approaching and since she had succumbed to the constant nagging from her brother to have a party so he could invite all his friends she had to figure out a way to bring it up to Harry without it sounding like a big couple thing. Since the night they had fallen asleep things had seemed a bit awkward. They no longer met up every Thursday, just now and then, their texts got shorter and Harry had just blamed it on being busy with youtube stuff. They still hadn't had a chance to talk about the London flats or the status of their situation. Things were just getting more confusing by the second.

Olivia - 15:23

What r u getting me for my birthday?

Haz x - 17:02

Sex?

Olivia 17:02

You're so good at replying

Haz x - 18:46

Sorry. Filming

Olivia 18:47

I'm having a party for my bday btw if ur not busy. 26th of July

Haz x - 19:04

Think I'm in London soz

Olivia - 19:04

Aw :(

Haz x - 19:20

Doesn't matter though right? I'm not your boyfriend

Lol

Oliva - 19:25

K. Have fun in London

Olivia threw her phone onto the bed and groaned loudly before picking it up to facetime Harry. The phone rang out and she decided to take matters into her own hands. Getting up out of bed and shoving on a pair of trainers she trudged downstairs and shouted that she was going for a walk. The walk however was to Harry's house. By the time Olivia got there, it was around 8 o'clock, she knew he would still be awake and chapped the door loudly, hoping that he would be the one to answer, however it was his little brother.

"Hi, is Harry home?" Olivia asked,

His mum came out of the living room and smiled warmly "Hi love, he's in his room"

Olivia nodded and headed into the all too familiar room, spying Harry sitting at his desk editing a video. Harry jumped slightly when he saw her and paused what he was doing.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"What you doing here? No offence"

"We need to talk"

"About?"

"This, whatever the hell this is"

"You're the one that said you weren't my girlfriend"

"You never asked me to be"

"Because I didn't think you would've wanted to be"

"Or because you don't want any ties so you can move to London with those boys"

"What are you on about?"

"Oh for fuck sake Harry. Don't act stupid I know you're moving! I saw the webpage the night we fell asleep here"