Chapter 7

A/N - vvvv explicit at the end so don't read if you're uncomfortable or under 18.

December 2017

Harry dropped his bags at the door of his flat and stretched his arms, he was home for Christmas but had decided to stay at his flat instead of his family home. He had returned a few days before Christmas to get settled in. He looked around the empty flat and entered his bedroom that he hadn't been in for so long. It was just as he had left it from the last time he had come home. Bed made messily and the picture of him and Olivia on the nightstand that he had brought home from London in fear it would get smashed up with one of the pranks the boys were constantly playing. He sat on the edge of the bed and lifted the picture from the table, sighing and picking up his phone to look at his Instagram stories.

Olivia had posted a story of her on the ferry with the caption 'Next stop. Home' and Harry's heart rate had quickened. He wanted so much to run to her house and wait for her, but after not seeing her for three years and the tone of her last text messages he knew he wouldn't have been welcomed with open arms. He clicked her profile and scrolled down her Instagram from the last few years, a few snaps of books and sunsets in Manchester, pictures from various uni parties and right at the very bottom were pictures of her and Harry or pictures that he had taken of her. He clicked on a picture of them at a house party where he posed with his tongue out and had his arm wrapped around her. This party was in Rachels house just before exam time and Olivia had dragged Harry to it. They both got so drunk they passed out on the couch and there was a photo of them lying sleeping that Jess took. Harry scrolled through his phone to find the picture and found it at the very start of his photos. With everything he had on his phone, he couldn't bring himself to delete it no matter how many times he ran out of storage. He was so sure after this picture everyone would've known about them but nobody ever mentioned it, they didn't think the two shyest people in the year could've done anything to anyone never mind each other. Harry gnawed at his lip before clicking his texts and messaging Olivia.

Harry 18:40

Just found this lmao

Just found this lmao. Throwback or what

Liv - 18:48

OMG!! I forgot that pic existed. How cute

Harry -  18:50

Defo my fave

Liv - 18:51

I thought u deleted all the pics of us haha

Harry - 18:56

Nah, never

Liv - 18:57

Thought ur camera roll would be filled with fancy clothes and models