Epilogue

This epilogue will be following the *happy* ending that was written as the sadder one was just an alternate for whoever wanted to hurt their own feelings like me hehe x

July 2026

Olivia stretched her arms and yawned loudly. It was a sunny morning in mid-July, just before her 30th birthday. The space in the bed beside her was empty and there was no sign of Harry. After a few moments, she finally got up and wrapped herself in a dressing gown and slid on some slippers, walking by the large floor to ceiling windows of their bedroom and opening up the blinds to let some light in. The couple had moved home just recently and now had a large house that stood alone in the outskirts of London with a huge back garden and space for the two of them to have their own office's. Olivia was now writing her third book in the space of five years and Harry was still doing youtube, the couples relationship had strengthened even further over the past five years and she smiled as she walked past the large canvas on the wall of the picture of their wedding day.

They had gotten married just a year after he had proposed. They had a small ceremony in Guernsey with friends and family and then had a large party back in London for any of their friends that weren't able to attend, the wedding was at the start of September and they had it in an outdoor setting as Olivia had insisted the wedding had to be a similar theme to the one in the last twilight film. Her dress was custom made and had lace in an intricate pattern down the back, her mother had cried multiple times before the ceremony even began so when her brother had walked her down the aisle she had become inconsolable. The couple had a great night and danced and sang till they no longer could. They had their very last dance in private while everyone waited for them outside of the reception hall the song played was This Year's Love by David Gray. It had been picked because Olivia remembered one time she and Harry were watching an old episode of Dawsons Creek just before she had left for uni and Olivia had her head in his lap, he had refused to watch it with her but by the end, he had found himself rather intrigued, the song was featured in the original VHS tape that Jean had and he stated "I'll dance to this with you one day" Cal had made a speech while very drunk which caused Harry's mum to be mortified and all in the day was a success.

As Olivia walked by the canvas every morning it made her day seem so much brighter. Being with Harry after everything they had gone through, waking up to him every morning was her second most favourite thing in the world. The only thing beating it being the sight in front of her as she pushed open the door to the living room.

On the couch, Harry lay upside down holding a giggling little being who wriggled in his arms and squealed at the sight of Olivia. Harry put down the blonde toddler who waddled over to Olivia who was now crouched down on the soft carpet with her arms outreached.

"She's been up since 7" Harry yawned turning himself upright

"Oh we definitely picked up the wrong child at the hospital, neither of us are early risers" Olivia chuckled cradling the small girl in her arms "Lucie Lewis have you had your dad awake all morning?"

The ocean eyed girl giggled again, hiding behind her hands before shaking her head and simply saying no

She teetered about before deciding to go and wake up the family dog Nova who was a beagle who valued sleep more than anything else, trying to wake the furball who wasn't much larger than the three-year-old was a task and a half but one that the ambitious child did not back down from. When Olivia and Harry had turned round she had taken a seat on top of the dog who now had one eye open.

Harry wrapped an arm around Olivia and gave her a kiss on the forehead, resting his head against hers and closing his eyes for a moment. He hadn't shaved and his face was prickly with stubble that rubbed against Olivia's skin.

"Go back to bed, I'll look after the troublemaker" she whispered

"Come with, she'll settle down eventually" he replied standing up and scooping the young girl up into his arms who began uncontrollably laughing once more and trudging back up to bed

Back in the room, she had not long left, Olivia cuddled into her husband and child and felt herself slowly slipping back to sleep when she felt something else join them, their four-legged friend now nestled in at the bottom of their feet and snoring happily as the family snuggled together. And it was at that moment that Olivia had realised how good she had it, despite all of her and Harry's drama she would have never have put herself in this position had you asked her a few years back. She suddenly felt very happy she had decided to go to that New Years Eve party with her friend, she was grateful that Jess had pushed the two of them together because if that hadn't happened she would never have been where she was now. If given the chance Olivia knew she would do it all again, everything, the good bits, the bad bits and everything in between because if it meant it brought her to this moment in time as she lay with her wonderful family then she would do it over one million times and more.

Welllll that's it over! I'm actually really upset about finishing this bc I've loved writing it sm but all good things must come to an end! If you liked this story I have a Fred Weasley fanfic that I need to finish and have just recently started a Rafe Cameron fic which I'm really enjoying writing so far. Remember to vote, comment, share with your friends and all that good stuff. Lots of love C x