Part 1

TW FOR ABUSE, ABUSE OF ALCOHOL, UNDERAGE DRINKING, AND SORT-OF SELF HARM.

Tommy looked at the ground, trying to breathe. His dad was home again. Tommy quietly went downstairs, waiting for his father. Within those seconds, the door burst open. A dank smell of alcohol and vinegar entered the house. "Welcome home-" Tommy smiled before getting slapped. Tommy gingerly raised a hand to his face, holding it carefully.

"Shut up, boy," his father growled. In a sort of waddle, Tommy's father wandered off somewhere else. Tommy, taking that queue, grabbed a bottle of rum and quietly went upstairs.

Like an experienced alcoholic, Tommy popped the lid off the bottle and raised it to his lips. Tommy hesitated, remembering how many calories were in alcohol. Tommy grimaced and set the bottle down. He just wanted to be happy and forget his trouble, why the hell was that such an issue? Tommy glanced at the ceiling, "Fuck it." He grabbed the bottle and started drinking from it. The burn down his throat felt so nice, and warmth filled his body immediately.

One gulp.

Two gulps.

Three.

Four.

Five.

He kept going until the bottle was nearly half empty. Only then Tommy had started feeling good. He hiccuped and slowly walked over to his computer.

Tommy

dhuy wio

il feesling grast tn

widna pldi minrcgaft

Wilbur

Tommy?

Are you okay?

What happened?

Please call me

Tommy hiccuped again and hopped into VC2 per usual. Tommy didn't care what was happening, he just wanted someone to laugh with. With his camera on, Tommy sat there waiting with an ignorant smile covering his face. Tommy started nodding off when he heard a familiar ding. "Tommy?" A small voice whispered.

"Eyyyyyy, hullo," Tommy slurred, barely keeping himself awake.

"Tommy," the voice said harshly, "are you drunk?"

"Mhm," Tommy stared at his ceiling, noticing the little dots dancing.

"Tommy, pay attention. Do you even know who I am?"

"Ummm.." Tommy put a finger on his forehead. "Wil I think."

Wilbur sighed quite loudly. "Yes, Tommy, it's me. Now I'm going to go over there and talk to your parents."

In that instant, Tommy nearly sobered up. "Uh, I think it's alright. My dad's asleep right now, and if you wake him, well, it's not good."

Wilbur raised an eyebrow but said nothing. Wilbur just stared at Tommy in his pathetic state and ended the call.

Tommy just stared at the black screen and spaced off again. The dots danced in such a nice way. Tommy smiled, as his eyes closed.

"Tommy?" A voice called through the front door. "Where are you?" Hearing his voice, Tommy jumped up from his area and ran downstairs.

"Wilbur, be quiet. You're going to wake him up," Tommy was still really drunk, but he knew enough about his dad.

"Tommy, come with me," Wilbur roughly grabbed Tommy's arm and brought him outside, closing the door behind them. Saying nothing, Wilbur practically stuffed Tommy into the passenger seat.

After what felt like hours of silence, they finally stopped at a homey-looking home. Tommy smiled, as his eyes practically rolled in their sockets.

Wilbur jumped out of the car and ignoring Tommy, knocked on the front door. A tired middle-aged blonde man opened the door with a yawn.

Tommy tried to listen, but he couldn't hear anything. A look of worry engulfed the blonde's face as he rushed over to the car. Unlike Wilbur, he carefully grabbed Tommy and brought him into the house.

Tommy was sat on a couch with a bucket next to him, but regardless of that, he passed out.

Tommy slowly opened his eyes, revealing a worried Philza and an angry Wilbur. "Uh, hi," Tommy muttered, trying to keep himself from throwing the rum back up.

"Tommy," Wilbur growled, "What the hell-"

Philza cut Wilbur off. "Do you need water? What about some bread or something?" Tommy said nothing and just nodded his head. Philza, roughly taking Wilbur with him, went to the kitchen to get some supplies. Tommy sat up on the couch and looked around through half-closed eyes. This wasn't his house. His dad wasn't here. Tommy stood up quickly and fell to the ground. He needed to get back home. He would be killed if he wasn't home in a few minutes. Crawling, Tommy started heading for the front door. Tommy looked up and noticed Philza standing over him. "Tommy, stop. We need to take care of you."

Tommy shook his head aggressively as tears started flowing from his eyes. "I need to get home, if I don't, I'll-" Tommy whispered through quiet sobs.

Wilbur picked Tommy up and set him back down on the couch. Tommy curled up right into a ball and passed out immediately. 

Word count- 800

God damn you all making fun of me. 

DSMP Angst One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें