Wisps

First off, helloooooo everyone!!! You're all so amazing and I am so thankfully to have so many amazing readers! I love hearing from all of you in the comments; it makes my day!! I hope this short update satisfies your needs until next chapter which I promise is a lot longer. I also want to thank AkinaShino for your lovely and entertaining comments. I'm including something at the end of this chapter (that's not cannon to the story I'm writing for all of you) from your request. I hope you all enjoy! And on to the story!!!
😁💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(H/N) - Horse's Name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

I ran after Meridan who was storming his way out of the castle and out to the stables. I grab his arm and turn him to me, but what I saw broke my heart. Tears were streaming down his face; I felt awful. His mother had taken away and destroyed the most important thing in his life.

I pull Meridan in close and hug him tightly. I felt his arms wrap around my frame and hold me tighter then I was as his face was buried into my hair. I could hear his soft sobs and I could do nothing about it.

All I could say was, "I'm sorry..."

We stood there for a long while before Meridan slowly pulled away from me. He took my chin between his fingers and tilted my head up, so my (E/C) eyes would meet his blue ones.

For a moment, everything was silent, but, sadly, it had to end.

Meridan said, "We need to get out of here.."

Before I had any time to protest, Meridan picked me up, placed me on Angus's back, and pulled himself up behind me. He grabbed hold of the reigns and led us off, out past the gates and into the woods.

Meridan kept a firm hold on my waist with one hand while his other held the reins, he wouldn't let me fall.

We rode off the castle grounds and into the forest with no plans on where to go. All I knew was that Meridan didn't want to be near anyone else and I would do everything in my power to make him happy again.

As we rode I felt like something was drawing us on, almost as if we were being led there for a reason. Before I even had time to think on the matter, Angus started to slow down and become spooked.

We were in a dark part of the forest and as I looked around, we were surrounded by the large Ring of Stones.

Angus bucked up, throwing both Meridan and I off of his back.

I landed on my stomach with a grunt; Meridan I assumed was the same.

Meridan was not too pleased by Angus's action.

"Angus, what are you doing?!" Meridian stands, dusting himself off before turning to me. He quickly holds out his hand to help me up which I take, standing.

"Meridan, don't be so harsh on him, he must have been spooked or something." I glanced around the circle of stones we stood in, it was dark and a bit creepy, but at the same time, felt so magical.

Meridan sighs, "Sorry Angus," his apology was a weak one, I'm assuming to just please me.

Angus whinnies back slightly in forgiveness, but he looked around still scared by this area of the forest.

As I looked around I gasped at the sight of a wisp appearing in the trees. I quickly turn, grabbing Meridan's arm which startles him. He jumped into a protective stance before relaxing at the sight of the wisp.

Meridian looks down at me and I look up at him as we share a nod in agreence. He takes my hand in his and we run into the forest after the wisp.

More appear in front of the previous one as we venture farther in. As we burst through some bushes we come across a small cottage. It looked to be slightly run down, but I could faintly hear the footsteps of someone inside, we were not alone.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hehehehe you thought I'd put it here. 😝 I love you all, but I've gotta make this it's own side chapter. Hope you enjoy my terribleness.