Side Chapter 1

AkinaShino, I promise you a side chapter. Here is your side chapter 😝😝😝 It's a doozy. Have fun. All of you lovely readers enjoy this as well especially if you love all of Meridan's rippling pectorals. You are all the best people I could ask for to read my story. Another thanks goes to LizzyUltima7 and nameMnotDtaken for your sweet comments that started my day so amazingly! Love y'all!! On with this lovely short side chapter!
😁💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(H/N) - Horse's Name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Meridan stood firm in front of all the clans as well as his own family. He had to do what he felt was right.

He steps forward. "I am Meridan, first born descendant of Clan DunBroch and I'll be shooting for my own hand!"

Gasps escape from the crowd and mumbling follows. The Clan leaders couldn't believe what was happening. They look to the king and queen for answers.

Eleanor stands from her throne and spoke quietly to herself. "What are you doing?"

(Y/N) looks to the queen knowing immediately that she was baffled and confused. She looked back out at the archery range towards Meridan.

As Meridan prepares to take aim he finds moving difficult in his suit as it's too tight.

Eleanor calls out to him. "Meridan!"

Meridan growls slightly to himself. "Curse this suit!"

He bends forward and his suit rips at the back and arms allowing him to move freely. He wastes no time and aims, hitting the first target dead center.

(Y/N)'s eyes go wide in shock seeing Meridan's suit rip apart. Her cheeks turn pink; she couldn't believe what was happening in front of her. Meridan, the man she had grown up from childhood and watch grow into a strong, adventurous, brave, handsome, sexy young man. Wait, what? Did she just think that?

(Y/N) shakes her head, once again trying to focus on what was happening in front of her. Meridan taking aim at the targets as his suit ripped apart further and further. As the crowd screamed, not from his skill, but from his muscular physique peaking out of his clothes, his mother stormed towards him.

She called out, "Meridan, stop this!"

"Oh lord no.. please don't stop thi-" (Y/N) goes bright red, realizing she said that aloud.

As (Y/N) is caught up in her dirty thoughts, Meridan releases the final arrow. His suit fully rips apart, falling to the ground beneath him. His muscular torso is revealed to the whole kingdom including his scars, tribal tattoos, body hair, and all. The girls squealed in delight, fainting at the sight of him.

Meridan's arrow in this time struck the dead center of the target. Meridan smiles in joy as he turns towards the royal's seating to look directly at (Y/N). He didn't care about his mother, father, or anyone else. He had proven his point that his hand was not up for anyone else but him to decide and he chose (Y/N).

(Y/N) looks back at Meridan, still blushing bright red. She couldn't believe what he had done or for the fact he was still shirtless.

Meridan didn't waste any time and ran towards (Y/N). Who in turn, collapsed from his ripped physique.