The Suitors

Hello everyone!! I'm sorry it has been so long since I've posted a chapter, so I hope this longer one pleases you. School has been really hectic lately and I haven't had time to write. Either way I hope you enjoy this new chapter! Also, the photo below is the dress you will be wearing! In your favorite color of course. Enjoy!!!
😁😁💕💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Abbreviations (Y/n) - Your Name(H/C) - Hair Color(E/C) - Eye Color (F/C) - Favorite Color(H/N) - Horse's Name~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abbreviations
(Y/n) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(H/N) - Horse's Name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

The morning came by quicker than anyone expected. Eleanor was up bright and early to dress Meridan in a horribly uncomfortable and tight formal suit. (Y/N) helped when she could, which comforted Meridan a bit, but she also had to get ready for the arrival of the princesses.

Eleanor smiles at her son "You look absolutely handsome."

"I...I can't breath!" Merian said gasping for air.

Eleanor ignored his pleas and motions with her finger. "Give us a twirl."

Stiffly Meridan twirls in a slow circle. "I can't move! It's too tight!"

"It's perfect." Eleanor says smiling. She was so happy and proud of her son for how far he had come.

Eleanor steps forward towards her son "Meridan."

"Mom?" Meridan asks, feeling like his mother has something important to say, almost like she was softening on this whole marriage thing.

Eleanor opens her mouth to speak, but stops sighing softly. "Just...remember to smile." She cups his cheek gently in comfort before turning and walking out of the room.

(Y/N) walks into Meridan's room once Eleanor is gone. She looks up at the prince and smiles. "You look nice Meridan."

Meridian looks to her and relaxes slightly just seeing her there. As he relaxes a bit it stretches out the suit causing (Y/N) to giggle.

"You look a little tight in that thing." (Y/N) laughs.

Meridan rolls his eyes slightly, but chuckles. "Ya think so?"

(Y/N) laughs more as she walks over. She helps to loosen his suit a little bit.

"Thank you." Meridan smiles softly

(Y/N) smiles up at Meridan nodding. "Of course."

Now that he had time to breathe, he was able to admire (Y/N). She looked beautiful in her (F/C) dress with her (H/C) hair put up slightly out of her face. He let a soft sigh escape his lips just looking at her.

"Is something on your mind Meridan?" (Y/N) asks tilting her head slightly.

Merdian blushes realizing he had been staring too long. "N-nothing (Y/N), just umm.. T-trying to relax before meeting the princesses! That's it!" Meridan's voice was a bit louder and higher pitched then normal and (Y/N) noticed immediately, but she said nothing.