♡Bonus Chapter♡

Bonus Chapter Pt.3 is up. I apologize for the late update but I was busy, so I only had time to update the one bonus chapter for Guilty Pleasures.

SideNote: If you know how De'Mario & Shawny do, then you should know that things is gone get a little nasty but then again, it's gone be so romantic.

De'Mario's POV:

"When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

So darling, darling
Stand by me, oh stand by me
Oh stand, stand by me
Stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
All the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darling, darling
Stand by me, oh stand by me
Oh stand now, stand by me
Stand by me

So darling, darling
Stand by me, oh stand by me
Oh stand now, stand by me, stand by me
Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me
Oh stand by me, oh won't you stand now, stand
Stand by me"

I sing along to Stand By Me Ben E. King as I cook breakfast for my baby girl. She loves old school music and this is one of her favorites. After this goes off I think Imma do some Bachata to the Prince Royce version. Yes, a nigga can dance. You forgot I was Hispanic too, huh? A hood nigga, is a good nigga. They know everything. Or atleast a little bit about everything. Cooking, I just so happen to know about because I had to learn. My skills got better, though.

Water boiling, pan greasing, egg cracking,grit pouring, cheese melting, sausage frying, pancake sizzling, butter spreading, biscuit baking, gravy tasting, and orange juice spilling breakfast. After all the hard work, I made Shawny's plate and washed out everything I used. I placed her plate, juiced, a rose, and a little children's Valentine's day card (with the sucker in it that we for Maria's class room) on a tray. I brought the tray upstairs and set it on the night stand while I wake her up.

Me: "Baby.." I shook her. "Baby, wake up."

Shawny: "Hmm.." She groaned.

Me: "Come on, Bae. I made you breakfast." I bribed.

Shawny: "Nigga, you can't cook." She smiled and stretched.

Me: "You can't eat, like I do. So, we're even." I smirked.

Shawny: "You irri Bae." She laughed. She sat up and pulled me on top of her. Her lips capture mine and touched them softly. I was hipnotized my her lips. She pulled away slowly and smirked.

Me: "I suggest you quit doing that shit out of nowhere." I said pointing at the excitement bulging out of my pants. She giggled and didn't make it no better. "Stop playing, Bae. Here, eat this food."

Shawny: "Aww, you brought me breakfast in bed." She smiled as I place the tray over her lap. She glanced at the Valentine's card with the sucker stuck through it and burst out in laughter. "Maria gone kick yo ass once she see this missing from the box."

Me: "I'll buy her another one" I laughed. "Or, I can give it back to her If you don't want it."

Shawny: "I do, it's a gift from the King himself. Why wouldn't I?" She smiled. I leaned in and gave her a kiss. "Thank you"

Me: "You're more than welcome, babygirl." I smiled back.

She began to eat but as always, ended up sharing with me. She actually fed me as If it was my food. A nigga can't turn down food, I tried. Now, her crazy ass laughing at me. I love moments like this. We end up having long conversations about random shit. She just love talking to me and I cherish that about her. The best part is that She's never boring. Im glad she knows that If you wanna talk all the time, you gotta keep it interesting. I don't even notice that time be going by when we talk because she keeps me alive.