Chapter 19 : Deja Vu

De'Mario's POV:

A couple weeks ago, a miracle happened. I got my family back and my happiness. Honestly, I thought that this was a bad idea because we had argued so much that I thought it would be impossible for us to love again. But I was wrong, our love will never die.

I haven't moved out of the house with Cassie just yet because Shawny and I had a talk about the whole situation. We think it's best that we take things slow and I spend the night every once in a while. She doesn't think its right to leave Cassie at this time in pregnancy anyway. I have to go to her appointments and watch her give birth. Ugh, everything I would be doing for Shawny but I guess. All I know is that my name is not going to be on that birth certificate until I get a DNA test. If it's mine, Shawny will be beyond hurt because She's having a boy and will be naming it De'Mario Smith Jr. Im kinda excited If this is my first boy but mad cause it's not from Shawny.

Between me and you, I feel like I've been being watched. Like, real shit. Everywhere I go, I get Deja Vu. I just know some shit finna go down and soon.

I pull up at Shawny house and got Deja Vu in the parking lot. I looked around to see anything unusual but there was nothing. Going inside the house and locking the door, Shawny stares at me like She's seen a ghost.
Me: "What's wrong with you?"

She holds her chest breathing in relief and sits on the steps running her fingers through her hair.

Shawny: "You scared the shit outta me, I thought you were someone else."

I looked at her puzzled and sat next to her on the steps.

Me: "Who?"

Shawny: "I don't know, But sometimes at night, I think I hear someone coming in but you never come up stairs. I even feel like it's someone staring at me while I sleep. Im too scared to sleep downstairs cause last time, I woke up with my pants off and the cover on the floor."

Wait what?

I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Me: "You sure you wasn't just horny in your sleep, Bae?"

I laughed she didn't find that funny.

Shawny: "I think I would remember and plus I could just call you. Oh, and another thing. I was about to take a shower downstairs and I set the phone on the sink, I went upstairs to grab my clothes and a towel. When I came back, my phone had my messages open."

I frowned and we heard movement coming from the end of the hall.

Me: "Someone has been watching you too. They only follow me but they're in your house. Come on, let's go."

She grabbed her purse and we rushed out the door jumping into my Jeep. I pulled out the driveway and sped off, not knowing where to go. She started rambling through her purse anxiously.

Shawny: "Wait.. Oh fuck. It's not in here."

Me: "What. What's not in there?"

Shawny: "My phone, I put it in here and I know I did cause that's the only reason I grabbed my purse."

Me: "You wanna turn around? I got the heat in the trunk."

She shook her head.

Shawny: "No, Im not trynna put No bullet holes in my house."

Me: "You gone have to go back sooner or later, but for right now. Where you wanna go?"

Shawny: "I know... Lets just go see Key & James."