Chapter 16 : Crazed Emotions Pt.3

De'Shawn's POV:

I have been getting the worst mood swings lately and don't know why. Im not feeling too well but been ignoring it because it's my first baby and I don't know any better. I don't want to bother Mia with my paranoia because I worry too much and she knows this. If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was depressed.

Im mad D made me eat cause when I get in this house, I will Be throwing this shit up. Im trying to hold it in but it's better out than in. When we pull up to the house, I see a familiar car parked infront of the house. I had a really bad feeling about this and when I opened the car door, everything I just ate came back up. D had rubbed my back until I was done. Tears ran down my face and I was on the verge of crying. This shit stank. Just when I get out the car, a sharp pain shot through my adomen. I screeched in pain and he carried me to his room. Im glad I brought my toothbrush and an extra pair of clothes. He kissed me on my forehead and left down stairs as I take care of myself.

I heard a female voice having a conversation with D. I don't know If it was me hearing shit, but it wouldn't hurt to go find out. I walk downstairs and make my way to the living room. I would tell you something like the females in the movies who creep on them and listen to them until they realize your there but that wouldn't be the truth. I seen this bitch talking to my man and I lost it.

Me: "Really, De'Mario! I can't believe you, you stupid son of a bitch!"

Cassie: "Coach, Im Sor-"

I sent a right jab in that bitch grill. Then I chopped her in the throat. D tried to grab me and elbowed him in the eye.

Me: "Don't you dare touch me, bitch. I will fucking kill you next."

I dug my thumbs in her neck, trying to chock the shit outta her and tears began streaming out of her face. An evil laugh escaped my lips as I watched her struggle. She passed out and I smirked. Another sharp pain shot through my adomen and I got a really bad cramp. I dropped her body and leaned against the wall. D sorry ass tried sitting me down but I really hate him right now, If I wasn't hurting, I would kill him too.

Me: "How could you do this to me!?"

Tears ran like water through my eyes and I began hurting even more.

D: "Baby, I-"

Me: "Don't wanna hear it, I cant believe you. I hate you with every bone in my body."

He raised his eyebrow at me and stared me in the eye.

D: "You really do?"

Me: "Yes, now take me home!"

I began crying louder cause when I yelled, it made the pain worse ans sharper.

D didnt even help me, I just grabbed my stuff and he took me home.

D: "Be-"

Before he can say anything, I cut him off.

Me: "Fuck you."

I hopped out the car and Shut the door. I managed to make it into the house and Shut the door before I collapsed on the floor. I cried and screeched in pain. I felt wettness in my panties but I know I ain't wet and It can be my period so I rush to the bathroom. The blood wasn't flowing normally, I was bleeding slot and didn't know what to do but panic. I called 911 and eventually passed out on the bathroom floor.

The next day...

I woke up the hospital alone and drained. The nurse smiled at me, happy to see me awake.