Chapter 20 : Negotiation

After hours of frustration and confusion, Mia comes up with a plan. They call up the crew and everyone gets ready for business. The kids will be with Kacey and the OG's Ray & Mr. Smith (De'Mario & De'Shawn Dad) will be holding them at one of their houses where De'Shawn's mother Nicole will be watching them. Tony better be twice as smart as he thinks he is because he's in for a surprise.

De'Shawn's POV:

After the meeting last night, we came up with a master plan that Tony wouldn't see coming. You probably wouldn't either. If I were you, I would listen closely and read in-between the lines or you'll miss it.
Wink wink

(Day 1)

Ray's POV:

Geared in our camo cargo pants, black timbs, black t-shirts, and black shades. Mario and I make our way to our yacht to have a business meeting with a young cat by the name Tony. No matter how things play out, we still know what our next move to be.

As the young light skinned nigga with braids gets on, I smirk to see that this nigga looks like hes nervous. I won't be able to take him seriously. I glance at Mario who gave me some dap and let out a chuckle.

Mario (De'Mario's Dad): "Looks like da kid ain't ready. We gone have a little fun with this one."

Me: "Fasho, we dealt with bitches harder than him."

We shared a laugh before we met eyes with the Lil nigga. Our hitters took their stances and got straight to business mode. His body guards or Whatever they were supposed to be just stood there like some idiots. Mario and I both smirked at the same time and invited them into the conference room.

Me: "No names need to exchanged or greetings. This is strictly business, now let's get to it."

I sat at the desk as the youngin sat in the chair across from me. Mario walked out to handle his part of the deal while I speak to this knuckle head ass nigga.

Mario's POV:

Im a slick nigga to be as old as I am. Im sure this rock head ass Lil boy don't know what he's got himself into. I make my way to the black range that him and his "body guards" came here with. They parked right where we instructed them too and it's just making my job easier.

I slipped under the car and planted a tracking device. Looking inside the car, My eyes land on a pink phone. I instantly knew who's it was. I took the slim jim out and unlocked the car door.

Me: "No alarm? *Shakes head* Stupid mothafuckas"

Im not going to steal the phone back because it will mess up the plans we already have but I need to hurry up because I don't have much time.

I grabbed Shawny's phone and sent all the contacts and messages to my phone. I even turned on her GPS. After erasing any evidence that I was on the phone and putting it back where it was, I finished my job. I placed hidden cameras and mics in the car and hopped out.

Damn, that was easy.

I made my way back to the yacht and into the conference room. I nodded at Ray to signal to him that my job was done and he smirked and continued talking.

Meanwhile, Eric, Jr, De'Mario are waiting in an unmarked van around the corner from the docs.

De'Mario's POV:

Me: "We are up and running, people. Let's see what this nigga got to say and start tracking the car."

I turned the speakers up and listened the conversation going on in the conference room while Jr managed to tapped into Shawny's phone. Eric was activating the tracking device on the car.