Chapter 18 : Foolish

*MARIA IN MULTIMEDIA*

De'Mario's POV:

It's been 6 months since I seen Shawny. I mean, we pass each other in the studio but she act like she ain't even see me. She be looking right. I hope she ain't fucking Chris now cause that's my brother. My pops just don't know how to wrap it up I guess. It's sad to say, that I turned out exactly like him.

I go on tour for 6 months next month and Cassie still pregnant and will be having this baby soon. I ain't even gone lie. I don't think this my baby, she just want my fame and money but what If it is? I don't know man I think she playing a nigga.

Tonight Im touching up my last song on my album. Me, Chris, August, & Mike just cooling in the studio.

Chris: "Now, we finna finalize this shit and finally be done. Watch this. Now go."

Im finna sing my song I wrote Shawny that day she told me she hated me.

I call it, Apology by Legacy. *Not a real song* (They're my lyrics though, don't steal them, please.)

" Let's make things right. I want to apologize for how the way I've been acting lately. I just want you to know that I love you, and I hope we can put this behind us and get through it together.

Yes, I know I did wrong, and I apologize for that. You had a love that was so strong, and I admire you for that.

I was the first on your mind and The last you would hurt. You picked me up when everybody put my name in the dirt.

Baby, Do you remember all those times, that I would hold you at night. Cause I remember all those times that you would have my back.

I spent these lonely nights thinking about how crazy Id be To let go of the best thing in the world that has ever happened to me.

All the tears I made you shed, and all the lies Ive done said. Bae, I wish I could take it back cause you know I didnt mean it.

I tore your heart into pieces, I don't deserve another chance. So If you don't take me back, I will understand.

Just take a look in my eyes and erase all of the past. Cause girl I wanna create a future with you that will forever last..."

Shawny walked in startling everyone but Chris. I walked out the Booth and Chris stood.

Me: "Wassup? What she doing here."

Shawny looked at Chris puzzled and the other guys and then me.

Shawny: "You set me up?"

The guys laughed and then Chris spoke up.

Chris: "Yo, you two need each other man. All you two talk about is each other. All your music is because of the shit you two been through together. If you don't love each other, than I don't know who do."

We both took a deep breath and she walk towards the door as I walked towards the Booth. Chris grabbed both of our arms.

"Stop this childish shit, man! D you a grown ass man, we don't run away. And Shawny you are a woman, stop trying to be your own man. It's been 7 whole months and it's like you two just broke up yesterday. Im tired hiding shit from the both of you, you two need to communicate and work shit out."

Shawny: "He got his girl, Im straight."

Me: "She doing better things with her life, she don't need me. I got a family anyway."

Shawny whole expression changed. Her eyes glistened and her lips quivered.

Shawny: "She's pregnant?"