Chapter 15 : Faking It

De'Shawn's POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since D got signed. Im very proud of him because he's living the life that he wanted to but he's been partying way too much. I can't tell him to stop cause he's a grown ass man that's what he do but it's not like we could ever get the chance to have the conversation. The only time I see him is If he coming home when Im getting up.

I miss him dearly at times but it's like we don't see eye to eye anymore. He loves me and I know he does and I love him with all of me but he's changed on me. He really has. I don't get the forehead, nose, then lips kisses anymore. Every time I kiss him it's just full of lust. When he wants to show his love, he takes me out on an expensive dinner. I don't tell him that I just want to sit and chill with him at home cause he gone feel some type of way. But he dont have to get all rich on me. I like simple things, I may be a difficult girl but the simple things matter. You know?

Maybe, Im tripping.

Today I had a long day and just want to get some rest. I lay in my black Nike sports bra that had the white Nike sign on the front with No bra underneath. I have on my black Nike shorts and black Nike socks. My hairs is pulled up into a bun and Im wearing a scarf to hold it in while I sleep. I decide to scroll through my social networks before falling asleep. It's late asf and I really need to got to sleep.

When I set my phone on the nightstand and wrapped in my cover, I heard D stumbling into the front door. Im hoping and praying he just let me sleep cause Im tired and not in the mood for games tonight. His footsteps were different this time and it was starting to make make think twice about who that really is. So, I glance up at the doorway and accidentally made eye contact with this nigga.

Shit.

He grins evily and stumble into the room. I can smell the alcohol on him from 10ft away. He stands at the edge of the bed staring at me for a second and I turn to see what he's staring at. His eyes are bloodshot red and I can't help get chills. It bring back memories of when my dad was drunk when I was little. The things he would do to me will never be spoken of. I see the same lust in D's eyes right now and it's creeping me out. He sat at the edge of the bed and rubbed my leg.

D: "Hey, Baby."

Me: "Hey."

He stopped rubbing my leg and I could feel him eyes burning holes in my head.

D: "Come here."

I turn over not wanting to get up. I think getting him to lay down would be best.

Me: "Baby, come lay with me. Im tired and it's late. We need some sleep."

He didn't even move. His face twitched and jaw clenched. Those once hazel eyes were now turning black and I really didn't know what to do. I got up as quick as the thought and scooted next to him. I tried touching his face to calm him but his breathing got more aggressive.

Me: "Baby, what's wrong?"

He didn't say a word so I climbed out of bed and once his eyes were on my half naked body, he got up threw me against the wall. Tried kissing me but moving my face. He aggressively kissed on my neck and squeezed my side. I tried pushing him off of me but he grabbed tightly of my arms pressing the pressure points. I was in so much pain and just wanted him to let go.

Me: "Stop, You're hurting me!"

D: "I just wanted to make love to you baby."

He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

Me: "Im not in the mood tonight, D. Im tried and you need your sleep. Now, lay down."