Civil War

"I can't see past your big head."

"So move."

"Move. Or you will be moved."

"Really, Boseman?" Tony chuckled quietly in his seat within the darkened theater of the Avengers compound. "You're the new guy in town. You can't throw that around and expect us to jump."

"It's fine, I'll move. Not like it's my movie or anything," Steve grumbled with a pout as he stood, but was stopped by your hand on his arm.

"No, Steve, you stay," you commanded, turning in your seat towards Chadwick and pointing down the row. "There's a seat next to Clint, just move over there."

He turned and looked a few chairs away and saw a smiling Barton, waving almost too excitedly to gain his attention. Hesitantly standing, he excused himself as he passed by each member of either the team or the cast until he dropped himself into his new seat with a huff.

"Hi, I'm Clint."

"I don't care."

"This is our life now, isn't it?" you sighed. "We're going to be living every quote from this movie from now on. I'm starting to think that this wasn't my best idea to have us all watch this together."

Steve smiled and reached towards you, grabbing the ridiculously large bucket of popcorn from your lap, "I think it was a great idea." He reached in and filled his hand with as much of the snack as he could, giggling to himself and looking to you with a glimmer of mischief in his eyes.

"No, Steve...don't you dare..."

"Don't I dare what?" he laughed, keeping his eyes on you as he pitched the contents of his hand over his head, showering everyone behind him in buttery kernels. "Oops."

"You're such an ass," you hissed as you slunk down in the chair but not before something that you guessed to be a licorice string smacked you in the back of your head. "Do you not get enough attention at home? Is that it?"

The snack fight only escalated from there, with cast members ducking for safety while the team took offensive positions around the screening room for the tactical advantage. Steve had become your human shield, taking a quick lead in accurate food throwing, while Evans was cowering under the seat on your other side.

"I'm glad I didn't dress up for this!" he said loudly over the commotion, startling when a box of Sno-caps flew overhead and broke open as it hit the screen. "Are we even going to watch the movie?"

"That's it," you growled, pushing Steve aside and standing up on your seat to yell at the group. "That's it!" You opened your mouth to say more when a nearly full cup of soda slammed into your chest, immediately soaking you from head to toe.

"Oh, shit," Steve mumbled, backing away in fear.

"Mackie, you are so dead," you hissed, clenching your fists at your sides as your voice escalated with each word. "I am actually going to murder you!" Steve had taken a few more steps away but when you turned to face him, he immediately froze in his tracks. "And you, Rogers," you pointed sharply, "you started this. Go sit in the back."

"Ooooh, Cap's in trouble," Downey smirked, slapping Tony on the shoulder, but startling to attention when he realized that he too had caught your eye. "Sorry, (Y/N)," he coughed out nervously. "Please don't make me sit by Steve."

You closed your eyes and took a long, deep breath, feeling everyone watching you as you regained your composure. All you wanted was a night away from business to get this group together again and to have a little fun, but maybe you should have known better from the start.