Fourty Seven: Mommy & Daddy issues

After seeing Brandon about the phone that Ariyah dropped, I was finally able to know the truth about everything

After seeing Brandon about the phone that Ariyah dropped, I was finally able to know the truth about everything. Never in a million years would I have thought that she'd be the one blackmailing me, but the phone had all the evidence. Pictures of me doing my tasks, messages that she sent me telling me what to do, messages between her and the niggas she was working with. The same niggas that she told to shoot at me and threaten Milani. There was even a conversation with a mechanic about the corvette that was used. My fucking mind is blown and I still don't know what to do about her, but I do know one thing, she'll never be able to go public about what we did if she's dead. Hell, I don't even know how she found out about that, but if she's capable of fucking up my life, ain't no telling what else she can do.

I'm snatched away from my thoughts when there's a knock on my door, immediately remembering that I ordered breakfast for Milani and I. She hasn't been feeling the best this morning so I decided to order her favorite breakfast foods from Waffle House. Opening the door, I take the food and give the delivery driver a nice tip.

"Bae! I got you some food." I say as I jog upstairs.

My heart starts racing when I hear Milani groaning loudly from the bathroom. Dropping the food, I run into the bathroom and see her sitting on the toilet crying and rubbing her stomach.

"What's wrong, Lani? Talk to me, baby." I tell her as I kneel down, rubbing her back.

"Fuckkk! I think I'm having contractions!" She groans. "Get your phone and start timing them."

Nodding my head, I pull my phone out of my pocket and start timing her contractions. They seem to be getting faster and more painful so I try my best to console her while keeping my eyes on the timer.

Milani groans louder as I use my fingers to wipe her tears. She grips my arms as I help her up from the toilet and walk her over to the bed, helping her sit down. Jogging back into the bathroom, I wet a small towel with cold water and lay it across her forehead. By the time I am back, she's stripped out of all her clothes and is naked.

"Shittttt! Give me my phone! I need to call my doctor." Milani yells as I grab her phone from the dresser and give it to her.

I rub her back gently as she tells her doctor what's happening and explains how far apart her contractions are. While she talks, my heart is racing as I try my best to remain quiet and listen to what the doctor is saying. Once the call is ended, I turn towards Milani with my eyes bucked.

"Milani, did he just say what I think he said? Sounds like he said we might be having a baby soon."

"Y-yes, that's what he said. I need you to pack our bags and the baby bag while I call my mama. The last time she called to check on me all I told her was that I was visiting Kimora. She has no idea that I'm pregnant and moved away. I have to tell her the truth. While I'm at it, I'll call your dad too. He deserves to know that his grandson will probably be born soon."