Michael Myers x Male Reader part 1

💢 trigger warning💢 blood, cursing, substances (alcohol)

- there will be some inserted, non reoccurring characters in this story, just to get the plot moving, happy reading -

This is my first try at writing one of these so have patience with me!

Y/n your name
H/c hair colour
E/c eye colour

3rd POV

   It was finally Halloween, and the small town of Haddonfield was bursting with life, costume shops selling out, convenience stores packed with candy, and police around every corner, waiting for something to happen.

   Y/n was just as excited as the rest of the town seemed to be, even though he was almost 19 he still loved the holiday and the energy surrounding it, though he didn't really go trick or treating anymore.

   Y/n happily rode his bike down the street, staring at all the Halloween decorations whizzing past him at every house, really he should be paying more attention to the road, but he didn't care, the aura of halloween was all around him and he wanted to take it all in.

   "Hey y/n!" A familiar voice chimed, breaking y/n's concentration on the houses around him. "You got a minute, man?" Danny asked, rolling up beside y/n on his bike, riding at the same pace as the other boy.

   "Yeah dude, sure, what's up?" Y/n responded, slowing down and pulling his bike over so he could comfortably talk with his friend.

   Y/n had known Danny since he moved to Haddonfield just last year, he was the first friend he made actually. Danny had dark hair and kind bright eyes, y/n remembers thinking they were made of honey the first time they met, his skin was tan and littered in freckles that everyone loved to tease Danny about, but he never seemed to care. Danny had always been the fun popular guy at school, and anyone would be lucky to know him, that was y/n's opinion anyway.

   "Are you even listening to me? Snap out of it dude come on!" Danny laughed, pulling the h/c haired boy out of his thoughts.

   "Sorry man... Got lost in thought. What were you saying?" Y/n chuckled sheepishly.

   "Right, so now that you're awake," Danny teased, "I was trying to tell you about this party! Clair is hosting it at the old Myers place, nothing too big, maybe 10 to 15 people? We're mostly gonna be drinking and telling scary stories. What do you think? Wanna come?" Y/n hesitated, he'd never actually been to a party before, but if it was only going to be a medium sized friend group going then he didn't really mind. It's not that y/n was an introvert or anything, but he wasn't exactly an extrovert either, this might be a good way to make some new friends.

   "Count me in, I guess." Y/n's e/c eyes met Danny's as he replied, trying his best to sound confident about it. Danny laughed and gave his arm a light punch.

   "See you there at 8! Bring an extra pair of undies cause I'm gonna make you shit yours with my stories dude!" He laughed lightheartedly as he got back on his bike, waving to the h/c haired boy as he left. With a little smile on his face y/n hopped on his bike and rode to his house.

   The sun was setting earlier as the days got colder, so it didn't take long for a golden hue to encase Haddonfield before the sun would set completely. Y/n had managed to convince his parents to let him stay out all night, even though he was practically an adult at this point, and he knew he wouldn't actually be out all night. He gave his mom a quick thank you hug before bolting out the door and grabbing his bike, ready for the night ahead of him.

   Y/n made a quick stop at the local convenience near his home to grab a case of cheap beer before he would head to the Myers house. He'd heard the urban legend of the Myers house before, a bit of it anyway, so he had an idea of where it was. He made a swift purchase and exit, then rode out into the town to find the party location.