what's been going on?

Hello everyone!

So you might have noticed I haven't been updating as much recently... Sorry about that! I promise I'll keep updating it just won't be at the frequency it was before

We're at 1.56K reads now and in in awe!!!! That's allot of people! Thanks so much everyone!

I really never expected to see these kinds of numbers, I was just doing this for fun! But you've all inspired me to write as much as I have and youve given me something to look forward to every time I hit publish!

I hope you all don't mind if I shamelessly plug my new oneshot series as well.... This one is for all the EddHeads though...

Eddsworld is back and I'm more obsessed than ever! Again it will be a male reader oneshot book and I'm very excited about it, it's also the reason why updates here will be a little slower, since I kind of want to focus on that one a little more since I love Eddsworld so much!

If you'd like to support me I'd really love it if you checked it out! You don't have to though, no pressure!

I think that's all for now? Again, sorry about the slower updates, but I'll try to have a new shot out at least every week instead of 3 or 4 times a week like normal!

Again thank you so much for over 1k reads and happy reading!