Michael Myers

Hello loves

This is actually a redo of my first ever os in this book! Enjoy~

House party

  Halloween is the best holiday ever, depending on where you live that is. People were very mixed on how to feel about Halloween in Haddonfield, so much happens on Halloween that it's hard to decide if you should fear it or celebrate it.

   Regardless of how you felt about Halloween though, the town was buzzing with excitement. Corner stores were stuffed to the gills with Halloween costumes and decor, lawns were messes of plastic skeletons, styrofoam graves, and little sheet ghosts.

   You couldn't help but smile a bit as you rode past all these colourful lawns on your bike, watching the skeletons and ghouls whiz past. You'd always loved Halloween, the scary stories, the free candy, and most of all, the costumes.

   "Y/n! Hey!" You heard a voice call out, you sped up your pace a bit, knowing exactly who the voice belonged to, a sinister smile creeping onto your face as you peddled faster.

   "Oh you fucking asshole!" The voice called out again, the sound of bike spokes ticking quickly behind you. Danny was fast, but you were faster.

    You lifted yourself from your bike seat to pick up even more speed, leaning forward and staring down the long street as not to crash, your best friend Danny yelling obscenities behind you.

    "Come on man, it hasn't been that long since we raced! Pick it up slowpoke!" You called out, looking behind you to your giggling friend. Big mistake. Seeing as you no longer had your eyes on the road ahead of you, you weren't steering the most steady, hitting a little pothole and going flying into the grass just beside the road.

   "You fucking deserved that you know." Danny said, screeching to a halt next to you and wiping a bit of sweat from his forehead.

    "A little bit, but I was totally gonna beat you." You replied, sitting down on the grass now instead of laying in it face down. You examined your cuts and bruises making sure that nothing serious was damaged.

   "Beat me to where? Nevermind, you're an idiot." Danny rolled his eyes, stretching out his hand for you to take. You gingerly take Danny's hand and stand to meet his eye level, hissing as your leg stretches to reveal more bruises.

   You smile at Danny who is failing to hide his own smile, trying to give the illusion of being pissed at you, even though you knew he thought that whole ordeal was hilarious.

   "So. Why were you following me, stalker?" You joked, grabbing your bike to inspect it for any damage. Danny gives your arm a little punch before grabbing his own bike to walk with you.

    "I was going to ask if you wanted to come to a Halloween party, but seeing as you're a huge asshole I don't think I want to invite you anymore." Danny said slyly as you both walked down the road, paying no mind to any cars that drove past.

   You both stayed quiet for a moment, then burst out laughing in unison. Danny hopped back on his bike and turned to look at you.

   "Myers house, 9 pm, bring beer, got it?" Danny said, smiling warmly at you. You nod and get back onto your own bike before you both separate.