Ch. 40 - Sexy And Pregnant

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"I believe the phrase you're
looking for is: Yes, Ma'am..."

- Litizia
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 40 - Sexy And Pregnant

▪️A L E K S A N D R▪️

"I look like a damn whale!" Litizia complained.

Shaking my head, I smiled down at her, admiring her large belly while my hands roamed over her widened hips. Unable to help myself, my fingers moved behind to grab on to the fleshy globes of her derriere, enjoying the feel of it in my palms.

"No! You are absolutely beautiful!" I tried to reassure her.

I would be lying if I said these last five months had been easy, but I would not trade them for anything in the world.

Watching my wife grow big and round with our sons had been the best thing that had ever happened to me. It was hard to imagine the joy I got from just watching her waddle about the mansion.

She had gained about sixty-five pounds, but she had never looked more radiant.

The sound of Litizia's voice pulled me from my thoughts as she said, "Xander! I'm eight months pregnant! I look like a whale..."

"You are carrying our sons... Two strong baby boys at that!" I beamed.

After weeks of debating, we had finally decided on two names. Konstantin and Leonid, or as Jade liked to say The Tolstoy Twins which was why she also aptly nicknamed them as Triple T.

We were happy with our choices as they were strong and powerful names, the meaning of each reflecting such.

The name Konstantin meant constant or steady, and was usually a name given to men who are tenacious and determined. Similarly, Leonid meant lion and men who were given such a name were often strong and fierce. Both names were held by prominent male figures in history and there was no doubt in my mind that our boys would grow up to be great men in their own right.

Not to mention, Litizia loved the nicknames behind them.

Konstantin's nickname was Kostya while Leonid's was Leo, and my wife usually spoke to them through her belly using these names. It always made my heart tug when I watched her reading to them at night.

We had decided that whichever twin came out first, based on position, would be named Leonid.

"I can't believe that they'll be here in three weeks, I hope nothing goes wrong with the C-section and you'll be able to be in the room with me. What if I run into complications like Lauren?" Litizia suddenly said, her words pulling me from my thoughts.

Narrowing my eyes, I gently cupped her jaw.

"Trust me when I say this, nothing is going to keep me from being at your side. Plus, everything will be fine, so there will be no need for me to be parted from you..." I stated before gently kissing her lips.

Litizia smiled at me, visibly relaxing.

"Now... I thought you said you were horny?" I teased as my hands moved to gently pinch her sensitive nipples through the smooth material of her house dress.

Gasping softly, she replied, "I am..."

My mouth watered as I thought about sucking on her large breasts.

Her areolas had gotten darker over time, and just thinking about her nipples leaking milk made my dick immediately hard. One could say that I had developed a pregnancy kink where my wife was concerned, which was interesting to say the least.