Ch. 28 - Eager With Desire

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Show me how deep you can take it..."

- Aleksandr
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 28 - Eager With Desire

▪️L I T I Z I A▪️

"All the way! Fuck yes, take the whole thing, Zia!" Aleksandr commanded roughly.

We were flying in a smaller jet than the one we had used on our first date, heading towards a private island off the coast of The Bahamas. As soon as the wedding reception had ended, we rushed straight to the plane and I could not wait to tear his grey suit off of him.

He just looked so sexy in grey and black and there was no way to curb the eagerness I felt in wanting to rip his clothes off. There really was just something about that colour combination on him that sent me wild.

And that, my friends, was how I found myself on my knees, naked, in front of Aleksandr, while flying thousands of miles up in the air.

Thankfully we were separated by a thick dark curtain, but I knew that Sergey and Viktor could hear everything. But frankly, at this point, I did not care. It was like I was possessed and I could not keep my hands to myself, although, I suppose that I may have had one too many drinks.

Aleksandr was holding my curly hair in his left hand while he moved my head up and down, guiding me as he pushed my mouth further down onto his manhood.

Without shame, I sucked noisily on his throbbing flesh, my tongue sliding across the smooth, hard length of him. Looking up, I kept my eyes locked with his, enjoying the way his nostrils flared while he bit the side of his bottom lip ever so often.

It was such a turn on to be in this position.

Me naked and on my knees while he sat there still fully clothed, I just loved the contrast. The buttons of his shirt and jacket were undone and his pants was bunched around his ankles, it was such a hot sight.

A moan escaped me as Aleksandr used his right hand to hold his erection while his other hand pulled me away from him. Grinning down at me, he whacked the engorged head of his arousal against my cheeks, leaving my face glistening before stuffing himself back into my mouth.

"Fuck! You're such a natural at this," he groaned.

Once again, he withdrew himself from my mouth, allowing me to watch as he stroked himself. Without being told to, I leaned down and sucked on the head while he masturbated, using one of my free hands to cup his sac.

"I love sucking your cock," I sighed between licks.

"Get up here!" Aleksandr ordered huskily as he slid down off the seat and positioned me over his face.

Gripping the back of the seat, I moaned loudly as he ran his tongue against me, licking and lapping while his fingers entered me expertly. He sought and found my clit and scooped it into his mouth using his teeth and tongue to bring me to pleasurable heights.

I did not know if it was the alcohol from the reception, but right now, in this moment, I found it easy to express my desires.

"Xander, I want you to fuck me like I'm your whore," I blurted out.

Holy shit!

Just saying the words out loud had my cheeks flaming as humiliation flooded through me and I buried my face against the headrest. It had sounded so much better in my head and I instantly wished that I could have taken the words back.