Ch. 16 - Sweet Endearment

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Not a fan of being called kitten?"

- Aleksandr
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 16 - Sweet Endearment

▪️L I T I Z I A▪️

Wow!

Just wow!

When Aleksandr kissed me, I felt as though I had butterflies in my stomach.

His lips were beautiful and addictive. I simply could not get enough of him. Aleksandr's mouth consumed me, taking my breath away along with everything else. The way he held me to him made me feel safe as his body exuded power and control.

With his hand holding on to the back of my neck, he angled my face in a way that allowed him to deepen the kiss, causing a shiver to pass through me. He tasted like danger, with a hint of whiskey he had drunk during dinner still lingering on his lips, hooking me further.

"I-is it always like that?" I had asked, needing to know if he felt the same sparks that had jolted through me the moment our lips touched.

Before leaning down to kiss me again, Aleksandr had replied, "It has never been like this..."

With those simple words, I found myself melting against him.

I felt like climbing his strong muscular body as his tongue caressed mine, my arousal spiking to heights I had never known and all he had done was kiss me. My first, but definitely not my last, as I intended to take advantage of the gift the universe had sent my way.

Aleksandr Tolstoy was perfection.

He was everything I had ever dreamed about in a partner and more. To think, what he had planned for our first date had been nothing short of amazing.

An art museum, how thoughtful!

I could not think of a better place for having my first date, much less my first kiss! The artist in me was overjoyed at being surrounded by centuries-old pieces and I would never forget this moment for a long as I lived.

Was it possible to fall in love with someone in just a few days?

Because as we stood kissing in front of a beautiful Eugène Delacroix painting, I allowed myself to acknowledge that I was falling in love with Aleksandr.

He made me feel safe, wanted, and our personalities just clicked. Not to mention that he was absolutely gorgeous and there was an insane sexual chemistry between us.

I could have gone on kissing him forever. In fact, I wanted more.

Under his expert guidance, I found myself lost in a euphoric trance as his tongue proficiently teased mine with calculated flicks. Aleksandr floored me with how well he could use that mouth of his and I wondered how he could be so affectionate yet rough at the same time.

When I felt his hard arousal pressing into me, I whimpered as I writhed myself against him. However, I knew that now was not the time for such things. Even though my body was ready, my mind was still hesitant, and as we parted for a second time, some of my inhibition slowly crept forward once more.

Needing to freshen up, I excused myself to the bathroom.

Aleksandr's passionate and thorough kisses had left my inner thighs slick, but nothing a few feminine wipes could not fix.

"Thank you, Jade!" I said to myself, happy that I had taken her advice to pack a few.

As I stared at my reflection in the mirror, I smiled.