Ch. 12 - Check Yes Or No

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"You sound offended, Xander.
Are you jealous of a piece of plastic?"

- Litizia
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 12 - Check Yes Or No

▪️A L E K S A N D R▪️

As I exited the elevator, I made my way into my office and sighed as I sat behind my desk.

I had not been physically aroused while watching the scene in the dungeon. However, the moment I thought about Litizia, my manhood began to instantly harden and I could not help but wonder what her reaction would have been after seeing such an act.

Personally, I had indulged in sharing a woman before. Threesomes and orgies were not new concepts to me.

Nevertheless, deep down, I knew that I would never willingly share my future wife with anyone else. That was, unless she asked, in which case I would be obliged to help fulfil her fantasy.

But just thinking of sharing Litizia with another man had my blood boiling. The possessiveness I felt whenever I was around her was a new feeling for me and I scowled as I reflected on Sergey's words.

Was love already on the way?

I felt as though I had a questionnaire in front of me and I had to check yes or no.

There did not seem be a middle answer.

It was obvious that I was feeling something deep and complex, but I did not think that it was love. At least not yet. Granted, with so much happening in just a few days, I was afraid to even think about what the upcoming weeks would bring.

Looking at my watch, I saw that it was almost 3am.

Getting up, I decided on taking a quick shower. Walking into the bedroom area attached to my office, I slipped on a pair of light grey boxers and proceeded to climb into bed to have a powernap before going about my day.

As I lay down, I heard my phone ping.

Swiping over the screen, I was surprised to see that I had a message from Litizia.

In her text, she wrote that she hoped I was safe wherever I was and I exhaled deeply and smiled as I read over her words a few times before typing a reply.

Aleksandr:
"I'm safe, decided to just crash
at the club and start my day
early from here.
Why are you awake?"

Litizia:
"I couldn't really sleep.
Kept waking up, I guess I was worried about if you were safe or not.
But I went downstairs to ask one of the men and they told me that you were."

My smile widened at her response as I answered.

Aleksandr:
"You were worried about me?"

Litizia:
"Of course, I was!
Why wouldn't I be?"

Deciding that I wanted to hear her voice, I quickly dialled her number. The phone barely even rang before she answered, her soft husky tone tickling my ear.

"Why were you worried about me?" I asked as I put her on speaker.

As I placed the phone on my chest, I could hear Litizia shifting about on the bed, no doubt trying to get into a more comfortable position. Biting the corner of my bottom lip, I closed my eyes, picturing her in a camisole, wondering what colour she had on tonight.