Epilogue

5 Years Later

"Fuck! Harder, Xander, harder!" Litizia panted.

Aleksandr groaned as he did just that. His grip on his wife's hips tightened as he had her bent over the side of his securely grounded Harley Davidson. The couple was in the garage, stealing a few moments to themselves while their children were upstairs.

Litizia's house dress was pushed over her hips, panties around her ankles with Aleksandr standing behind her, pants unzipped with his manhood buried deep. His right hand was holding on to her stomach, enjoying the feel of her pregnant tummy as he pounded into her from behind.

Being six months pregnant meant that her libido was through the roof and as such, they often needed to sneak around during the day to get some extra rounds in.

"Come on, love, it's only so long Sergey can keep the twins occupied before they come looking for us. I can feel you squeezing me tightly, I know you're close..." Aleksandr whispered in her ear as his left hand moved down between her legs to quickly find her clit.

She moaned and pushed back onto him, gasping, "Can you do that thing to my ass that I like?"

"Fuck, you don't even need to ask," he replied with a groan.

Bringing his right hand to his mouth, Aleksandr sucked on his thumb, wetting it before running it over her puckered hole. He teased the outer ring with slow circular movements, knowing how much she enjoyed it before pressing his thumb into her.

As soon as he did this, Litizia's hold on the motorbike tightened as she cried out, the sensations immediately overstimulating her.

In no time at all, her body began to tremble as she orgasmed against him, and he quickly followed, filling her with his release. Their breathing was ragged as they slowly came down from their high.

Chuckling, they hurriedly fixed their clothes and freshened up in the guest bathroom that was attached to the garage.

"Thanks for the quickie," Litizia said as she kissed his lips, clearly wanting more.

Her eyes raked over her husband, admiring how handsome he was. He was aging like fine wine and as her fingers passed over the few grey strands on his low beard, she could not help but whimper softly.

"Don't worry, Patoka... Once the boys are in bed later tonight, I'll fuck you for hours..." Aleksandr responded before gently biting her bottom lip.

Grinning, she countered, "I can't wait, Sir..."

With one last kiss, the couple then made their way back into the mansion, the sound of their sons' shouting greeting them as they entered the living room. The twins had Sergey tied to a chair and were pretending to interrogate him, using washable markers to draw cuts on his face and hands.

"Mangia merde e morte!"

The Italian phrase meant 'eat shit and die' and it was something that their best friend Aurelio had taught them.

"Language!" Litizia cautioned as she continued, "What is going on here?"

"Sorry mum!" the twins exclaimed in unison.

It was then that Leonid spoke up and said, "Don't worry, we're only playing. Uncle Sergey here was teaching us how to torture a person..."

"Yes, we weren't really going to kill him," Konstantin added.

Looking away from her children, Litizia raised an eyebrow at the Russian man, and placed her hands on her hips, "Really?"

"What? They have to learn at some point..." Sergey stated with a nervous smile.