Ch. 26 - All The Way

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Am I hitting that spot, right?"

- Aleksandr
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 26 - All The Way

▪️L I T I Z I A▪️

Was I anxious?

Of course, but my need to feel Aleksandr inside of me overrode it.

I had no idea what to expect from sex. Would our first time be hard and fast or slow and steady? Everything we had done so far exceeded my every expectation.

Although I supposed that I should not have been surprised as most of my research had been from brief observations at his sex club, stories from Jade and Natasha, as well as reviews of lots and lots of porn.

Unfortunately, a large number of the porn that I ended up looking at illustrated more of what they called the jackhammer technique. While hard and fast penetration had its own time and place, it may not be great for my first time, even if a part of my brain was telling me that I wanted it that way.

Regrettably, many young people like myself watched this stuff and thought that porn sex was normal sex and that it had to be violent for it to be real sex. However, since living with Aleksandr, I knew that there was so much more to sex than what was portrayed and I was so eager to explore everything with him.

I did want him to fuck me, hard, but I knew my body could not handle that, at least not yet. However, I did look forward to the day and knew that I would have a lot of fun learning as we continued to share more intimate moments.

Shaking my thoughts away, I looked up at him and said, "I need to feel you in me, now."

"Are you sure?" Aleksandr asked, lightly running his fingers through my now very tangled hair.

I nodded and kissed him passionately, my body burning, yearning to feel more of him. My own hands gripping at his shoulders, showing him just how eager and ready I was to go all the way.

Without breaking our kiss, Aleksandr bent and suddenly lifted me in his arms as though I weighed nothing. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us back to the bed. I squealed in surprise, pulling my lips from his as my hands held on to him tighter.

His deep chuckle tickled my ear as he said, "Don't worry, I got you."

Kneeling on the bed, Aleksandr settled us down as he hovered over me. Taking his time, he then nestled his thick manhood between my slick folds before lowering his hips. The head of his erection rubbed against my sensitive clit, causing me to arch into him.

Lifting my legs around his back, I locked my ankles together, my excitement more than obvious. Grinning down at me, Aleksandr slowly began to rock his body against mine, the muscles of his arms flexing as he rested them on each side of me, holding his upper body away from mine.

My arousal was so intense that we could hear wet sounds as he slid his length up and down my slit. I wanted to feel self-conscious but his throbbing head was gradually moving closer and closer to my entrance, forcing my attention to focus on him.

Whimpering, I raised my hips, wanting more.

"Last chance to back out. Are you absolutely positive?" Aleksandr whispered, his voice catching in his throat.

Biting my bottom lip, I tightened the hold that my legs had around him and thrust my hips up to meet his causing his chest to rumble.

"Very," I answered, my eyes staring up at him.