chapter ix

CHAPTER ix.
"ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʷⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ʰᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵘˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ" ᵘⁿᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ

2016

WINNIE AND STEVE JOGGED SIDE BY SIDE, HEADING TOWARDS THE CHOPPER THAT CLINT HAD GOTTEN FOR THEM. They kept an eye out for the other half of the Avengers, the ones who signed the accords. They knew that they were going to be here and that there was no way they were gonna let them leave so it would only be a matter of time until they revealed themselves.

Everyone was in pairs, Bucky and Sam were together inside the airport (much to both of their dismays,) Wanda and Clint were together and Scott, well let's just say they had something in mind for him.

The chopper wasn't that far away from them but knowing that Stark was somewhere in the airport, they knew that they weren't going to leaving in that helicopter.  Just as they suspected, when the two of them were getting close enough, an electro-disabler slammed onto the chopper, disabling it.

Both of them looked up into the air, not surprised to see Tony in his Iron Man suit and Rhodey following suit in War Machine flying down and landing in front of them.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport," Tony sarcastically asked Rhodey as his helmet disappeared. "Don't you think that's weird?"

"Definitely weird."

"Hear us out, Tony," Steve pleaded, "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

From beside Steve and Winnie, they noticed King T'Challa jump down over a truck in his Black Panther suit. "Captain, Ms White."

"Your Highness," they responded in sync.

"Anyway," Stark interrupted, "Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy."