Leon Chapter 1

Y/N POV

Today is the day. The day I get to see my childhood best friend, Leon Kuwata! I hope I don't act weird! I'm pretty late, so I rush to school. I stand in front of it and look up. Hope's peak academy. Home to the Ultimate students. I enter the main hall, there's no one here..? Suddenly, the room starts blending together, until it all fades to black. I wake up in a classroom. I check my pockets. Everything's gone! I look for my scrunchie that I left in my pocket. Gone. I check for my phone, also gone. I try to find something but all I find is 500 yen. I don't even know why I have this. I look around the classroom. There's a security camera, and a TV. Nothing really out of the ordinary compare to my last school. I walk out into the hall and try heading to the main hall. I'm probably late.

When I enter the main hall a boy with thick eyebrows and black hair yells at me for being late. I recognize him as Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Ultimate Moral Compass. I saw him on TV once.

"HOW DARE YOU BE LATE DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW DISRESPECTFUL THAT IS?!" He yells.

"Can someone please pull the stick out of this guy's ass?" I say. I hear a few people laugh. Then, I see him. The Ultimate Baseball Star. He smiles at me and waves. I turn away. Moral compass continues yelling at me for being rude. Then a guy with huge hair comes up to him.

"Hey she probably didn't mean it," He says nervously.

"Maybe, but it was still rude!" He says.

"We should probably introduce ourselves anyway shouldn't we?" A girl who's hair is in a swirly ponytail. I recognize her as Asahina Aoi. She's won multiple swimming competitions.

"I'm Yasuhiro Hagakure! But my friends just call me Hiro," The guy with the big brown hair says. He's the ultimate clairvoyant. I saw it online.

"I'm Asahina Aoi! But my friends just call me Hina!" The swirly haired girl says.

"I am Kiyotaka Ishimaru! But you can call me Taka!" Taka exclaims he's smiling now.

"I am Celestia Ludenberg," The Ultimate gambler. My father has run in with her before. She has two black twin-drills and an accent.

"I'm Makoto Naegi!" A boy with a very pointy Ahoge says happily. I look up at my own Ahoge. I wonder if it means something, considering we're the only two with one, must be a coincidence. 

"I am Hifumi Yamada! The Ultimate doujin artist!" A guy who's very... um... large. Says.

"I am Sakura Ogami," A very buff girl says. She's the ultimate martial artist. I really admire her.

"I'm Junko! Junko Enoshima!" The Ultimate fashionista says with a wink.

"Is it just me...? Or do you look different?" I ask her.

"Oh you're basing me off of magazines, it's all photoshop," she says.

"Oh, I had no idea," I say.

"I-I'm Chihiro Fujisaki," A small girl says when I turn to her. She's the ultimate programmer.

"I'm Mondo Owada, nice to fuckin' meet ya," he says. He's the ultimate biker gang leader.

"I-I'm T-T-Toko F-Fukawa! Not like you care or anything!" Not what I expected from The Ultimate author. I've read a lot of her books.

"Hi Y/N! It's nice to see you again! It's been a while!"Leon says with the biggest Shit Eating grin I've ever seen.

"It sure has!" I say giving him a high five. "The Ultimate Baseball Star", though, he hates baseball.

"I'm Sayaka Maizono!" A girl who's the Ultimate Pop Sensation says with a closed eyed smile. I've seen her on TV about a thousand times before. 

"I'm Kyoko Kirigiri," a girl with lilac hair says coldly. I've never seen her before. She's wearing gloves.

Finally...

"I'm Byakuya Togami," Byakuya says. I stare at him for a moment, then he scoffs and walks away. Asshole...

"I'm Y/N L/N! I'm the Ultimate Ballerina! I hope we can all be friends!" I exclaim.

"As if being a ballerina wasn't obvious from your shoes," Byakuya says. I glare at him.

"Don't listen to him L/N-San! He's a sourpuss," Hina say pouting at Byakuya.

"Thanks Hina-Chan," I say with a smile.

"Of course! Now, Let's find a way outta here!" She exclaims with a smile.