Chapter 3

Y/N POV

None of us found anything... I need to find something calming, I'll find somewhere to practice ballet, I wonder where I could practice... Maybe the gym! Before I knew it Monokuma made his annoucement. It was nightime. I took off my shoes, pin and sweater like the night prior and plopped down on my bed. I quickly hugged my pillow and stared at the door. I slowly fall into another night of tossing and turning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!" Monokuma's morning annoucement. I tie on my shoes as normal and head out to the gym. I wonder if he would respond if I called to him to ask him about music...

"Oh Mr. Monokuma~!" I exclaimed into the gym. He suddenly pops up out of nowhere.

"Why hello there! What is it that you're inquiring about?" He asks. He was being really polite, it was weird considering he dragged us into a game like this.

"Um... I was wondering if you had any scores for ballet and a music player so I could practice to calm my nerves a bit... I need to think with my clarity in my mind," I say to the robot bear.

"Well I guess I can make an accception this once, I mean, you're ultimate really does revolve around music! It would be awkward if you were practicing without any music! Upupupu!" He exclaimed. He handed me a CD and a CD player.

"Thank you Mr. Monokuma," I say. I guess being polite to a murderous teddy bear really does have it's benefits. I look at the CD and look back at Monokuma who is now gone. I look back at the CD. Swan lake... Of all the ballet's in the world he chose to give me Swan Lake. I plug the CD player into the wall and put in the CD. The music imediately starts playing. I notice something next to the player. It's my scrunchie! I tie my hair up. Then I take off my sweater and start by restarting the song. I start with a plier and start to do the choreography for the opening song, Swan's Theme. I got lost in the soundtrack and was on the third song, and as I do a Jeté I open my eyes and see that someone had come in and was watching me. It was Byakuya. I immediately stop.

"U-Um... What brings you here?" I ask tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I heard music and came to see what it was, how did you even get the music?" He asks with his usual cold glare.

"Oh, I asked Mr. Monokuma," I say looking at the security camera.

"You don't have to call that fiend Mister," he says crossing his arms. Monokuma pops out.

"Excuse me?! How am I a fiend..." Monokuma said, mushrooms growing suddenly on his head.

"Hey! Togami-San I believe no matter who you are you should be polite to everyone!" I exclaim.

"Oh you're such a nice girl Y/N!" Monokuma says.

"Merci beaucoup monsieur!" I say with a bow.

"You speak french?!" Byakuya says flustered.

"Yeah so what? I picked it up from my ballet teacher," I say crossing my arms, glaring at him. I go over and pause the music.

"I bet you didn't even work hard for your title," I say as I pass him. He grabs onto my arm.

"You don't even know..!" He exclaimed griting his teeth.

"How dare you touch me?!" I exclaimed getting my arm away. I run out the gym. What does he mean he worked hard? He was born into the Togami family with no siblings. I had to surpass four in some way. And now... All of them hate me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byakuya POV

How dare she?! She doesn't even know anything about me! I look over at the CD player. She left her sweater. I'll give it back to her when I next see her. Her sweater smells heavy of lavender. The scent seems familiar, but from where?