Leon Chapter 5 (Final)

(TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE)

Y/N POV

Tsk... My old habit... I had opened up my sewing kit. Inside there was a razor. I resist my urge to cut up my arms. I lay down on my bed. I stare at the scars on my arms. Then I take the ring and hold it close. There's almost no way I'm going to sleep tonight... Leon's execution won't stop playing through my head. I hear an 'Upupupu' but when I look over, instead of monokuma I see a black velvet box on the table. I go over and open it up. I almost throw it across the room. It's a box with all of Leon's Jewelry, but.... it's dripping in his pink blood. I touch the padlock necklace, the blood is still warm. I instantly jerk my hand back. I close the box and put it in a drawer. I go back to my bed and hold the ring.

I sob myself into a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I wanna marry you Y/n!" Leon says standing under the cherry blossom tree on my family's estate.

"Leon, come on I'm sure you want someone else," I say with a laugh.

"No! I wanna marry you!" He exclaims. His dark red hair was fluttering in the wind. At this point, it was just in a regular hairstyle, no buzzcut, no spiked up hair.

"Here, let's promise, if you still wanna marry me when we grow up, we'll get married!" I exclaim.

But then...

Leon is executed in front of my eyes.

We'll never be able to get married like we promised. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I abruptly wake up to Monokuma's announcement. I stay in my bed. There's sweat going down my face. 

"Leon... I'm sorry... I can't live without you..." I say, kneeling on my bed and sobbing. I just want to hold him in my arms again. I want to kiss him, like I was never able to. We had such little time. 

I grab the sewing kit. 

And I take out the tape measure.

I loop it around the security camera.

I stand on a chair and loop it around my neck. 

I kick down the chair. 

And before I know it, it's all gone.

Makoto POV

"Y/n...?" I asked, gently opening the door. 

The day after two people died, another person... gone. 

The End

Thank you for reading this book! I will most likely never revisit this again. And I'm sorry for the angst >_<  anyway I did this FOR 30K VIEWS! TYSM YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT

BYEEEE!