Chapter 7

Y/N POV

"Togami-kun... How do you even know me?" I asked him.

"We met at an arranged marriage meeting when we were young" He said.

"You recognized my mother's Lavender perfume didn't you?" I ask.

"Yes, it's quite hard to forget," He says with a chuckle.

"I'm the only Ultimate amongst my sisters, but they don't trust me anymore," I say playing with my hair.

"Hey, why don't we go take a bath?" He asks me. I immediately blush.

"U-Um o-okay..." I say. We go to the changing room. I let him go in first. He tells me when I can come in and he already left to the bath. I go into the changing room and undress. Then I put a towel on and hold it so it doesn't fall. I walk into the bath and Byakuya has his eyes closed. His glasses are off too. He looks really handsome. His towel is only covering his bottom half but he's shirtless which makes me blush as it is. I step into the bath and slip completly in. Byakuya opens his eyes when he hears the splash.

"Give me your arm," He says reaching out.

"Okay..." I say. He takes my arm and kisses one of my scars. I blush immediately.

"L/N-San, I am attracted you, be my girlfriend." He says more as a command than a question.

"I... I'm sorry Byakuya-kun... I'm just... Not ready yet," I say looking down. I get up and leave the room.

I love him, I really truly do, but... I just... Leon...

Makoto POV

I was in the sauna and decided I was done. I had slightly opened the door to see Byakuya and Y/n. I noticed Y/n blushing and Byakuya kissing her scars. She had left.

"L/n-san, I am attracted to you, be my girlfriend," Those words ring in my head. What slips me out of my thoughts is Byakuya facepalming. He leans back with a pained expression on his face. I tighten my towel around my waist and walk over to him.

"Togami-kun?" I ask hovering over his face. His eyes open but he doesn't move away or shove me like I thought he would.

"What do you want Plebian. I can't really tell who you are, but I'm guessing you're Makoto, though I can't make out who you are-" My god he's blind as a bat without his glasses-

"I'm Makoto-" I say.

"Oh, I see, did you need something Peasant," He says with a scowl.

"I just thought you looked sad," I say. Byakuya grabs his glasses and gets up. What he doesn't realize is his towel fell off. I immediately run into the sauna.

"Wha- oh. O H -" hey says quickly grabbing his soaked towel. He pushes up his glasses. He regains his composure much quicker than expected. He looks at the floor with a pained expression and leaves to the changing room.