Chapter 13

Byakuya's POV

"Um.. So I'm tired of waiting, the usual place everyone! It's class trial time!" Monokuma says. I'm filled with fear. Who could have possibly killed him? And why would they do it for my sake- Oh no.... I know who killed him. I'll have to do everything to take the attention away from Y/N. I walk to the elevator and I see Y/N walk by. She looks scared. I hug her. She starts crying in my arms. She stands on her tippy toes and gives me a kiss. 

"I'm sorry..." she whispers. And now, my suspicion is confirmed. We let go of each other and walk to the Elevator. 

As always we go Down.....................

Down.......................................

Down..................

Down.............

Down......

Down...

Until the elevator comes to an abrupt halt. 

We walk out of the elevator to find a purple striped room. We walk to our podiums. As usual, Monokuma explains the trial, and Makoto starts the trial. 

"We should start off with what the murder weapon is," He says seriously. 

"It was probably poison! There was soup next to him after all!" Hina says. 

"No that's wrong!" Makoto shouts. Why does he do that? I think it's ridiculous, he could just say it like a normal human being but whatever. 

"Why is that wrong?" Hina says tilting her head. 

"Because the Monokuma file specifically said that the cause of death was suffocation," Makoto says. 

"Oh, okay then..." Hina says.

"What else was at the scene? This is even something I can't figure out..." Kyoko says looking at her hand. 

"His body didn't necessarily seem disturbed either..." Makoto says. 

"Maybe we should focus on something else and then come back to this," Celestia says. I see Y/n nod. 

"Alright then... Maybe we should establish a time of death?" Kyoko says.

"Alright! When was the last time you guys saw Taka?" Makoto says. 

"I saw him last right before night time... I gave him soup for dinner," Y/n says, "I told him to go to bed, and then this morning after Sakura broke down the door... was when I saw him next," 

"Somethings not adding up- Wouldn't you have to give him breakfast? And wouldn't you have come get someone if you couldn't open the door?" Kyoko says. 

"That's... I figured he was sleeping... and we was, permanently," Y/n says. 

"Oh- that makes sense," Makoto says. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is where the plot separates. The next chapter will be if she does get found out, the one after, will be if she doesn't get found out and wins.