Backstory!

You are Y/N L/N I have come to realize some people don't like the way I write this cause I don't write it like this (Y/n) (L/n) BUT LISTEN I DON'T GOT TIME FOR THOS PARENTHESIS! Capitals at every sentence is fine, but I can't write like that! I'm sorry but d e a l  w i t h  i t.

(Okay now for real backstory)

You are Y/N L/N, and ever since you were young you loved ballet. You come from a wealthy family on the level of the Togami's. However you and Byakuya have never met because your family does things and dance and the Togami family just- doesn't- I guess- BUT ANYWAY you ended up getting a crush on the Ultimate affluent progeny, Byakuya Togami! You're kinda bratty but you're not as mean as Byakuya.

So I may or may not had spent WAYY to much time drawing this, but, this is your outfit

So I may or may not had spent WAYY to much time drawing this, but, this is your outfit. Color it however you'd like. But basically you wear a sweater, a practice ballerina leotard with a skirt (I know it looks like a regular dress but I couldn't figure out how to do it) and ballet shoes. You should also know, I myself am not a ballerina. My friend is, and I'm asking him a TON of questions. Also please excuse the hands, I'm bad at those. Oh and the bow is a clip. Also it is 2 in the morning and I just drew this so like my life is a mess obviously, but anyway that's kinda it.

Edit: Hello there! As of today, November 28 2020 This story is being rewritten! I'm just making the pacing better and this whole thing longer.

Edit: Hi! So as of November 29 2020 the editing/rewriting for this book is done!